News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

A New Downtown Cookie Store Has Opened

Started by jay, April 04, 2013, 01:55:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

in a yr or two this area will have bustling customers due to the fact that gatta will have the ceder's bldg restored into apts and a collage of businesses. the prices and the sizes of the cookies must come down or the size must be bigger to fit the price.

Billy Mumphrey

I found the location to be very strange. There is no storefront window visible to Commerce St. The storefront window faces the back parking lot of the building. Other than foot traffic from the upstairs apartment to either YSU or downtown I don't know who will visit them.

jay

I feel the new cookie store is in a bad location.

iwasthere

prices reflect location, location and location.

Towntalk

Where can I buy some good old fashion sugar cookies. When I was a child, my Grandmother would bake up a batch of sugar cookies that were as big as saucers and I would enjoy sitting down with a cold glass of milk and enjoy one. Actually one was all that I could eat because of their size.

jay

$1.25 for each cookie.  Ouch!!!  :o

The next time you are downtown, try a cookie from the Yogurt Corner inside 20 Federal Place.
The cookies are only 35 cents each and there are five varieties.

Billy Mumphrey

I stopped in there today and was very disappointed. The cookies were $1.25 a piece and very small. For $1.25 I was expecting a nice size cookie like you get at the mall. The cookies were warm, but I believe overpriced. Is there anyplace downtown to get a fairly priced good cookie?

jay

New To Downtown Youngstown
one hot cookie
330-651-1406

- Featuring -
Chocolate Chip, M&M, Peanut Butter
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut
Sugar, Oatmeal Raisin and
Weekly Specialty Flavors

Monday - Thursday, 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 2:00  p.m.
Saturday, 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.

- Location -
Erie Terminal Place
112 W. Commerce Street
Downtown Youngstown