News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Price Is Right Show Coming To Town

Started by Towntalk, April 03, 2013, 06:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

if this a fake version of, "the price is right"  is the monies going to a charity? is wkbn suppling all gifts or are their other sponsors? i would go to see and enjoy the excitment. jay your prize is that you will be either $29 or $99 poorer in your wallet.

jay

I hope the $99 ticket gets you on stage and guarantees a prize.

Billy Mumphrey

Let me get this straight, people are going to pay $29-99 to see a "stage" version of the show without Drew Carey or Bob Barker? P.T. Barnum was right, there is a sucker born every minute.

Towntalk

Attention all game show fans: "The Price is Right Live! Stage Show" is coming to Youngstown.

The interactive stage show will be in town May 8 at the Covelli Centre. The show will start at 7:30 p.m. and is presented by WKBN.

It pulls contestants straight from the audience to "Come on Down" for the chance to win appliances, vacations and even new cars. Contestants will play classic games, like Plinko and even the Big Wheel, from television's longest running game show.

Tickets range from $29.50 to $99.50 and are on sale now.