News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Patronize Downtown Youngstown Day - Thursday, August 4

Started by jay, August 02, 2011, 05:39:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

iwasthere

Quote from: Rick Rowlands on August 05, 2011, 12:08:12 PM
Kennyjoe is having a bad day.  Hehas trouble understanding what he reads sometimes.
Quote from: kenneyjoe330 on August 04, 2011, 06:10:11 PM
Cheese Mr. Rick ----- it's like since Hubbard has it's own water AND electricity why should we give you our 'spend $$$ in Youngstown"'Thursdays?  ??? >:(  GET YOUR OWN spend $$$ on Thursday's place  >:(   AND what the *&$# is the MATTER with YOU little iwas   >:( why don't you and your kind just move on over to someplace NICE like someplace in Trumble County or maybe in your case ITALY  :P
i quess kennyjoe is still upset that he did not recieve any cake from iwasthere that was promised by him to the downtown diners. ::) :o i would love to have lunch in italy on a thursday afternoon. i will when i win the lotto then again, i must play in order to win. :o kennyjoe, are trying to say i should be tried, found quilty, then hang by my toes until i screamed UNCLE for high crimes and treason against the ytown residents because i suggested to have lunch at church's festival that is located in other county. ;D i wonder what you would do to me if i spilled my adult refreshment that was offered to me at your daily adult refreshment hr. :-X ??? :o ;D. rr i would have my water tested asap to see if it is not contamined by any fracking that is going on in the hubbard city limits/township. cc4 if i had a frd that promised me cake that did not deliver at the weekly thursday ytown downtown days i would never offer him COFFEE at any functions that i would have at any of my functions or let him/her see the face of their maker. :o ??? ;D 

Rick Rowlands

Kennyjoe is having a bad day.  Hehas trouble understanding what he reads sometimes.

kenneyjoe330

Cheese Mr. Rick ----- it's like since Hubbard has it's own water AND electricity why should we give you our 'spend $$$ in Youngstown"'Thursdays?  ??? >:(  GET YOUR OWN spend $$$ on Thursday's place  >:(   AND what the *&$# is the MATTER with YOU little iwas   >:( why don't you and your kind just move on over to someplace NICE like someplace in Trumble County or maybe in your case ITALY  :P

Rick Rowlands

Here in Hubbard we obtain city water from three deep wells.  We also still have our own electric department.  First Energy sells power to Hubbard in bulk and our own light dept. owns and maintains all the transmission and distribution lines in the city. 

Note how its "spend money in DOWNTOWN Youngstown", as if the businesses outside of downtown are not worth shopping at.

cc4

I had my usual Greek soup from Capitol Grill and added some wings from Saigon Star while visiting with some good friends.  No cake was available though.   :'(

jay

I had a sandwich from the Yogurt Corner today.

I also made a bunch of copies at the Phelps Street Copy Center.

iwasthere

do they recieve ytown water? if so maybe ytown leaders can annex hubbard before thurday lunch day. ;D

Rushblvd

because it is "Spend a few $$$$$ in Downtown Youngstown"

iwasthere

why not support the hubbard's downtown this thursday, st pat's church carnival opens up that day.

jay

For Forum Members & Friends
Downtown Youngstown
Stimulate The Economy Day

Thursday, August 4
All Day

Invite Your Friends And Neighbors
Spend A Few Dollars In Downtown Youngstown
$1     $5     $10     $20     $50

Bring a friend when you come downtown

If you participate, please tell us how you supported a downtown business.