News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

THE PRESIDENT COMES TO TOWN

Started by kitten44505, May 20, 2004, 01:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kitten44505

Well said Mike ... ever since Dan Ryan died, WKBN went to pot. I for one stopped listening to WKBN period. Added new channels to the cable, and will never again listen to WKBN.

jay

The event was by invitation only and I wasn't invited. :'(

MIKE IN ATOWN

1st off THE 570 LIBERAL DOMINATORS OF RADIO IN OHIO went to far again... I'M RON VERB----BUSH will be lucky to pick up 10 votes. MYSELF HAVE ALREADY CHANGED THE MINDS OF DEMOCRATS TO VOTE FOR BUSH!   THAT STATION IS MESSED UP... Ron Verb says PRESIDENT BUSH ruined AMERICA-he didn't... I SAY RON VERB-YOU RUINED 570 WKBN.THATS WHY I LISTEN TO 1100 OR 1240 OR WKST FOR HANNITY..

PRESIDENT DID A GREAT JOB AND HE DESERVES CREDIT FROM ANY HEALTH CARE WORKER IN THE AREA FOR HOW MUCH GOOD HE GAVE THE VALLEY!  I KNEW McKELVEY always leaned to the RIGHT! I have had pat experiences with the mayor and he showed Bush support..

Where had JOHN KERRY been? Vacationing in one of his 5 mansions with one of his huge SUVs with his $500 million wife?

vote bush in 04!

kitten44505

TO THE GROUP

What was your impression of President Bush's visit today? The WKBN Radio talk Jocks, if they could have had their way would of told him to stay home and not come to Youngstown with Ron Verb spewing out the most offensive venom.

kitten44505

President will be in Youngstown Tuesday and has invited Mayor McKelvey to come to the White House for a PRIVATE dinner where there will only be 25 persons present including the President and First Lady.

WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY FOR YOUNGSTOWN AND OUR BELOVED MAYOR!