News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Rewards Of Picking Up Litter

Started by jay, May 20, 2010, 06:12:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

kennyjoe i heard it was not your FIRST HOLY COMMUNION MONEY but the money that you found when Jesus's parents Mary and Joseph presented him at the temple. ;D :o :-X :-*

kenneyjoe330

THANK YOU . . . . . . . . . . THANK YOU . . . . . . . . . . THANK YOU . . . . . . . . . . THANK YOU :-*           :-*            :-*           :-*           :-*           :-*            :-*           :-*           :-*           :-*           :-*
TO ALL WHO HELPED PUT IN THE LANSINGVILLE SIGN . . . . INCLUDING MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM . . . . . .
Thank You also to the 7 TH Ward Citizens Coalition for donating the $10.00 to the Lansingville Block Watch.  It was presented with much pomp and circumstance at their May meeting.  It sure was a Lansingville Treasure ! ! !
Who knows what lies beneath the Soil of Lansingville - - - I can find many places to dig and rake for FREE ! ! !   :laugh:

Contray to rumor and mistaken identity is was NOT part of my First Holy Communion Money  :P 

iwasthere

Quote from: jay on May 20, 2010, 06:12:20 AM
During the installation of the Lansingville sign on Wednesday, Mr. V went to remove some litter at the front of the property near Zedaker.  This is what he found.  Mr. V donated his find to the Seventh Ward Citizens' Coalition.
jay do not let the mob that you are laundering money. they might find a fresh cut rodendanrum(forgive me on my spelling esp rr  :)lying next to you tomorrow morning. :D

AllanY2525

Rick,

LOL

I think this might be the first time ever that money needs "laundered"
for a GOOD cause...

:::tongue in cheek:::

:D

Rick Rowlands

jay

During the installation of the Lansingville sign on Wednesday, Mr. V went to remove some litter at the front of the property near Zedaker.  This is what he found.  Mr. V donated his find to the Seventh Ward Citizens' Coalition.