News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Lansingville Talk - Thursday, October 18

Started by jay, October 12, 2012, 09:26:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

irishbobcat

Thanks for the heads up notice Kenny....see you down the road!

kenneyjoe330

THIS HAD BEEN CANCELED DUE TO EMERGENCY SITUATION IN SPEAKERS FAMILY.

iwasthere

Quote from: kenneyjoe330 on October 15, 2012, 09:40:40 PM
EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS   TRUE  ANNNNND MORE  -  -  -  sooooo beeeee warrrrre  :laugh:
you must know him personally.

kenneyjoe330

EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS   TRUE  ANNNNND MORE  -  -  -  sooooo beeeee warrrrre  :laugh:

iwasthere

Quote from: Rushblvd on October 15, 2012, 04:27:01 PM
ok but that sounds a tad creepy--I mean is he like in a tree taking the picture as I drive by or what???
hey if you want official lansingville residential papers you must follow the rules of the block aka when in roman do what the romans do. just think of all the disct you will receive by being a lansingville residents. first row in the fourth of july viewing stand, the annual vigila dinner at st matthias. first one in ln to buy lupke at the slovak fest without having the fear fr pete taking it out of your hands to feed himself, the list is endless. as for the mayor he wears many hts and costumes in which you never know where he pops up.

Rushblvd

ok but that sounds a tad creepy--I mean is he like in a tree taking the picture as I drive by or what???

iwasthere

the unofficial mayor of lansingville must have polaroid snap shot from his one step polaroid camera on file then you are a resident.

Rushblvd

I drove through Lansingville last week--Am I member now?? Do we get memberships cards? Tee-shirts-Ball caps--bumper stickers--10 % off a local store--Do we get all this?

iwasthere

Quote from: jay on October 12, 2012, 10:08:24 PM
You can only join if the Mayor of Lansingville gives the OK.
i have been told if you slip him an additional pieroghy at the annual st matthias xmas eve dinner. he will forge or look the other way when fake lansingville papers are drawn on your behalf.

kenneyjoe330

AMEN five minutes and you are in  :-* of course five minutes and you can easily be through  ::)

jay

If you ever spend 5 minutes in Lansingville then you qualify for membership.

jay

You can only join if the Mayor of Lansingville gives the OK.

irishbobcat

I've seen you at their meetings....I think you are a paid member?????

iwasthere

how do you know that this it/ir boy is member of this grp?

irishbobcat