News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Do You Have Fun At These South Side Parks?

Started by jay, September 26, 2012, 08:13:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

jrs cheated by using ole first nite buttons with magnets

iwasthere

Quote from: Rushblvd on September 26, 2012, 07:39:51 PM
very ineresting  theroy!!!!! I think you are just jealous because you lost the ringer tournament 2yrs in a row to JRS
theory or not can you explain your way out of going to st mary magaline reform school convent for wayward irish catholic school girls  for having wandering escapedes with jewish boys that had tenaties deflower every catholic school girls tht they go out on fri nite after fb games?

Rushblvd

very ineresting  theroy!!!!! I think you are just jealous because you lost the ringer tournament 2yrs in a row to JRS

iwasthere

Quote from: Rushblvd on September 26, 2012, 04:10:58 PM
iwasthere that is propably how I learned all those bad things that I must Atone for today....
do not blame it on my hired double. you were atoning for your sins way before my edt offered his basket of trouble to you in which you said, you keep on talking fresh to me i am going to send my sandbx frd john mcnally to settle the score in which my edt said fine you can keep your sandbox lawyer frd and i will go play with anthony cafaro who can show how to blld sandcastles that will not have seeweed in them that is when you threw your empty milk bottle that was prepared by the baldwin sistes when that happen we both shouted each of our frds are going to jail that is when our babysittes yours ms cronin and my etd sitter pat kerrigan took you and the etd home.

northside lurker

I assumed facilities 30 and 33 were the median strips on those streets.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

Rushblvd

iwasthere that is propably how I learned all those bad things that I must Atone for today....

iwasthere

Quote from: Rushblvd on September 26, 2012, 10:49:53 AM
Help me out with this since I live on Rush Blvd.  Is there a park or empty lot on my street or Euclid that I don't know about???...I could have met iwasthere and played at the playground .. :'(
iwasnever aloud out of by when i was yg that was a couple of yrs. so rushgal you must had played with my hired evil double.

Towntalk

SHERIDAN PARK

3403 Hudson Drive

• Owned by the Board of Education

• Utility building

SHERIDAN BOULEVARD

4 Boulevard

irishbobcat

I always assumed Sheridan was a city park.....looks like a park to me.....

Rushblvd

Help me out with this since I live on Rush Blvd.  Is there a park or empty lot on my street or Euclid that I don't know about???...I could have met iwasthere and played at the playground .. :'(

jay

Check the article on the front page of today's Youngstown newspaper.  Are these really considered a city park or recreational facility?

Facility No. 2 - Hugh Baird Cemetery

Facility No. 30 - Rush and Euclid Boulevards

Facility No. 33 - Sheridan Boulevard