News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Councilman Swierz On The Radio - Friday, July 13

Started by jay, July 12, 2012, 08:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

kenneyjoe330

IF and IF AGAIN John R. is sooooooooooooooooooo BAD then why didn't or doesn't (is there still time ?) some wonderful person run against him - HUGH ??? ??  HUGH ??? ?? Come on Baby Cakes tell me -  Give me a line - throw something over the fence Sweetie Pie - give us some light on the subject.  How about E-D-U-C-A-T-I-N-G me on the subject so that I may become enlightened  :laugh: oh Knowledgeable One  :-*  All 17 items because YOU think it best ?    I think a few are just out right 'not necessary' and just 'not right' and I sure would not vote for all to be put on the ballot if I had anything to do with it.  The key word here is RECOMENDATIONS and not DIRECTIVES of an adhoc committee - and many many kudos for the committee's most generous efforts.  John is by far not the only one dislike some of the RECOMENDATIONS but I think he at least gives reasonable "bull" for his thoughts on the subject.  PLEASE stop and consider how did this become a DEMAND issue?   That is exactly what has happend - DEMANDING ALL OR NOTHING - how the Sam Hill did THAT happen and why???  What are YOUR thoughts on THAT  :P pray  :laugh:  tell.

iwasthere

i had to put on my boots due to the horse manure that was being shoveled out of swierz mouth when he spoke on the charter review committee recommendations. swierz has been approached by the 7th wcc members and incuding his charter review committee pick to put all recomendations on the ballot.

jay

jay

The councilman is in the radio studio.  Listen if you are able.

iwasthere

louie better play hard ball with swierz. louie must press jrs for a definite thumbs up or down on all 17 recommendations.

jay

Seventh Ward Councilman Swierz is going to be interviewed on the radio on Friday.

Friday, July 13, 9:10 a.m. +
1540-AM

Phone number to call the program
330-544-1808