News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Lansingville Parade ??????

Started by jay, April 19, 2012, 09:10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kenneyjoe330

THANKS irishbobcat - you got it correct as usual  8)   Anyone is welcome to be IN the parade and of course to watch it and come to the "gathering" at Adam's School Parking Lot.  Rain OR Shine - as God sees fit  ;)

irishbobcat

The parade will begin between 2pm-2:30pm on Sunday, July 1st.......

starting point is the parking lot at St. Matthias.....parade participants should not arrive before 1:30pm (mass still in session)

Parade is down Indianola to the parking lot at the old Adams School.....

the 11th annual parade! Always a good time!!!!!

Peggy Gurney

I wish there was a "like" feature on this forum software, such as vBulletin and XenForo has.
~ Normal is overrated ~

iwasthere

jay

I didn't think the city could handle two parades in the same year.   ;D

iwasthere

two parades in ytown on the same weekend, awesome. does the city proscutor's know this? if, not ssshhhh........

irishbobcat

Any updates on when the parade will start?

Also heard a rumor that the parade will start this year from Wilson Middle School instead of St. Matthias becasue of church on Sunday....is this true?

What time do parade participants need to start gathering to get ready for the parade?

jay

BYOK

This may be a Bring Your Own Kielbassi event. 

kenneyjoe330

YEPPER - Looks like a Sunday so far  ;) Hope springs eternal that EVERYONE will enjoy a Great Patriotic Day with lots of good people and some good stuff to eat  8)  Sure hope that Great Fire Truck will show up because it is one of the Jewels of "The Parade".  Missed Mr. Peanut ! ! !  Hope to see some Fantastic Floats too.  Rumor has it a band just may show up - maybe/maybe not !
More info will follow
S'BOHUM - kenneyjoe

irishbobcat

The Unofficial Mayor of Lansingville informed me that the Lansingville Parade will be on Sunday, July, 1, 2012......

Time to be announced........

jay

I've heard that the Lansingville Parade will not take place on its tradional day this year.  Another Youngstown group has already scheduled a parade for that same date.