News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Humane Agent & Animal Issues

Started by jay, January 12, 2011, 11:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

jay

Thanks to the very generous donation of $50,000 by Mr. Lariccia the humane agent program may be reinstated soon.

Jaime Hughes

Financial Issues of course. The organization is alright but I've had too many bad memories of taking my pet there to ever support them again. I worry now that more animals will be put to death because they are now being directly taken to the pound instead of other organizations that may want to rehab them an adopt them out. I have a question, I know block watches plates are full with everything they are looking out for, but do they look out for animals as well? Lately during my adventure to the south side I noticed a lot of dogs (not pit bulls, but toy breed puppies) roaming the streets, in garbage etc.

jay

Youngstown is losing its humane agent.

What's going on at the animal agency that used to handle the animal issues for the city of Youngstown?