News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

City Council's Clock

Started by jay, October 07, 2010, 08:57:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

Quote from: Rick Rowlands on December 21, 2010, 01:48:51 PM
Since the democrats are still in power, your statement is confusing to me.
not for long

Rick Rowlands

Since the democrats are still in power, your statement is confusing to me.

iwasthere

Quote from: Lynds on December 06, 2010, 12:57:44 PM
iwasthere,
you make it all sound so easy... ;) I havent been on here in a while, just checked the chambers though and the clock appears to be on time.
i have been so busy fighting windmills too that this is my first time on the last time i was on this website when the dems were in power. i am glad that the clock showing up to work on time. williams must have some curt words with the clock that str8then up its act. ;D

Lynds

Quote from: iwasthere on October 19, 2010, 05:17:15 PM
sorry folks it has to go through the chain of commands: first an advocate for the 2010 plan preferable bill d'avligon must recognize the problem then it goes to lynds for accuracy of the time then lynds must email, call and threaten Jason whitehead his job with an offer he will never forget and will regret if he swishes lynds off with his hand then jw goes to Sean McKinney to make sure the clock belongs to the citizens of ytown then Sean hands off the baton to Annie Gilliam to see if is a safety issue that must be dealt through the safety committee if that is determine a safety issue then this committee summits it to council for a resolution to solve this problem then to a entire council vote under the guise of an emergency measure while Mayor "J" is explaining this troublesome problem on the dan river's talk show to squash any civil upheaval that is orchestrated by the M&T terrorist group. if that all fails the pres of council will stand on his swirl chair that is on platform that is ten feet above the council reps to change the time according to the sundial that is in front of the ward Beecher bldg. that is good government at its best to serve its citizenry.

iwasthere,
you make it all sound so easy... ;) I havent been on here in a while, just checked the chambers though and the clock appears to be on time.

stewie

Quote from: jay on October 07, 2010, 08:57:30 PM
The clock on the wall in the Youngstown City Council Chamber is running five minutes fast.  As a result, the city council meeting is started before most citizens arrive.

???

That is a serious problem! I am going to start getting there 5 minutes earlier then I usually do.

iwasthere

Quote from: Towntalk on October 19, 2010, 05:52:09 PM
;D And it has the ring of truth to it  ;D

Bureauracy Youngstown style.  ;)
you are correct.

Towntalk

;D And it has the ring of truth to it  ;D

Bureauracy Youngstown style.  ;)

iwasthere

sorry folks it has to go through the chain of commands: first an advocate for the 2010 plan preferable bill d'avligon must recognize the problem then it goes to lynds for accuracy of the time then lynds must email, call and threaten Jason whitehead his job with an offer he will never forget and will regret if he swishes lynds off with his hand then jw goes to Sean McKinney to make sure the clock belongs to the citizens of ytown then Sean hands off the baton to Annie Gilliam to see if is a safety issue that must be dealt through the safety committee if that is determine a safety issue then this committee summits it to council for a resolution to solve this problem then to a entire council vote under the guise of an emergency measure while Mayor "J" is explaining this troublesome problem on the dan river's talk show to squash any civil upheaval that is orchestrated by the M&T terrorist group. if that all fails the pres of council will stand on his swirl chair that is on platform that is ten feet above the council reps to change the time according to the sundial that is in front of the ward Beecher bldg. that is good government at its best to serve its citizenry.

jay

How many councilmen does it take to notice that the clock was wrong?   ;D

Rushblvd

???How many city workers does it take to fix a clock???????????????

iwasthere

Quote from: jay on October 08, 2010, 02:10:52 PM
The problem with the clock was mentioned to Ms. Brooke and to two councilmen.
did they fix the problem?

jay

The problem with the clock was mentioned to Ms. Brooke and to two councilmen.

iwasthere

did anyone call terry or brooke in the council chambers about this concern?

Rick Rowlands

I am sure they like it that way!

jay

The clock on the wall in the Youngstown City Council Chamber is running five minutes fast.  As a result, the city council meeting is started before most citizens arrive.

???