News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

PATRONIZE LOCAL RESTAURANTS MADE EASY

Started by JoyceFarrell, April 30, 2018, 02:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Why?Town

So I just clicked on the link. It wanted my address and that doesn't bother me so in it went.

There are only three near my Austintown address, hey, better than none, with StoneFruit Coffee in Cornersburg being the third. All three on the list show free delivery. Wow! Free delivery on a The Grizzly Joe (the 5.25 $ large coffee with 2 espressos) sounds like a great deal to me.

As for StoneFruit, they are the best coffee ever. They roast their own coffee all the time at their main place on Market St. They used to roast where they originally opened in Canfield a few years ago. They have a coffee "bar" at the place on Market, a really nice place in the new plaza in Columbiana (called Firestone something), one somewhere on YSU,  one in Cornersburg (drive thru only) and they are remodeling the former bank beside the Ford dealer in Canfield to move back there.