News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

TIPPING

Started by Towntalk, September 26, 2015, 10:13:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

Subway Restaurants have Tip Jars right next to the cash regester and they usually have dollar bills in them.

AllanY2525

I never thought about tipping in a fast food place, either.  When I go to a regular
sit down restaurant I usually tip 15% or so for good service, 20% for outstanding
service,  10% for mediocre service and very little if the service is horrible - but
I have very seldom been to a decent sit down restaurant that doesn't have
good service to go with good food.

sfc_oliver

Never even thought about tipping at any Fast Food place.... But the few times we go out to a sit down dinner type place I like to think we tip rather well....
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Towntalk

Here is a very good question. When you go out to eat whether it's a mom and pop restaurant or a national chain, do you tip, and if so, how much do you tip? I carry some $2.00 bills that I use for tips, but in some places where I eat more than one person is involved in getting my food like at McDonalds, so do you tip just the person that hands you your food and takes your money or do you also tip the person that actually puts your food together, or do you tip both?  One day I shocked two ladies at McDonalds, I asked the lady that waited on me to call the lady that assembled my order over so that I could give her a tip as well, and the next time I went in, I noticed that there were extra fries and a nice hello from both ladies, so they both got another $2.00 each.