News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

City Web Site

Started by Towntalk, December 04, 2014, 08:08:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

I just wonder if someone is getting back at Brownlee Woods for what they are doing to Crickets? It's not that the Brownlee Woods web page is a very popular site.

joly1584

I get all the same junk that TT is getting.  I tried it getting to it thru the Youngstown website and clicking on the Brownlee Woods page directly and both times got the junk. 

I don't think the problem is the city's web page I think it may be Brownlee Woods.  All the other neighborhood group websites seem to be ok.

Towntalk

Here is what I keep getting even now

Peggy Gurney

TT I clicked on the Brownlee Woods link and went right to their info page, no problem.

Jay, Rick Deak is the city website's webmaster.

~ Normal is overrated ~

jay

Over the last few days, many of us have discovered shortcomings with the city's website.

Who's in charge down there anyway?

Towntalk

I was trying to use the City of Youngstown web site to go to the Brownlee Woods link and got a FOREIGN (Japanese or Chinese) web site. Has the city's web site been hacked? Other links work fine, it's just confined to the Brownlee Woods link.