News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Don Guthrie

Started by Towntalk, November 13, 2014, 06:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllanY2525

Ditto.  It's definitely a good sign that the cancer has not spread - this improves the
prognosis for recovery.

By the time my Dad was diagnosed with this type of cancer, his had metastacised (sp?)
to his liver, lungs and all they could do was slow the progression.  This is one of the most
deadly cancers because it usually causes no symptoms until it is in its later stages.

Don is fighting HARD, and my prayers are with him also......much respect.

Peggy Gurney

~ Normal is overrated ~

Towntalk

What worries me is that cancer is incedious ... it has a way of coming back later. That is why I always keep people who have/had cancer in my prayers. I certainly wish Don all the best, but he will continue to be on my prayer list.

Peggy Gurney

I fell asleep so didn't see 11 either.  :'(

He is looking very good.

~ Normal is overrated ~

Towntalk

Not yet, but Don said that the cancer has not spread and is not growing, he's gaining weight, and his voice was strong. He also looks good.
Will update when they put the interview on their web site. Hopefully they will show it again at 11.

Peggy Gurney

I was not able to watch the interview because I took my son our for his birthday.
Is there a link up for the interview yet?  I didn't see one.

~ Normal is overrated ~

Towntalk

VERY ENCOURAGING NEWS FROM DON AND HIS DOCTOR. KEEP UP YOUR CARDS AND PRAYERS.

Towntalk

AllanY2525

Awesome....I'm rooting for him,too

:)

Peggy Gurney

~ Normal is overrated ~

Towntalk

According to the folks at WKBN, things are looking up for Mr. Guthrie. Keep up the prayers. There will be an update next Thursday on the 6:00 news on Channel 27.