News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

For Louie b free fans

Started by Towntalk, February 24, 2013, 01:31:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

I often listened to his show while driving in the car or riding the bus.  I guess I won't be able to do that anymore.

:(

Billy Mumphrey

What ratings? My understanding he is no longer on the air at 1540AM. He is only "broadcasting" over the internet.

Towntalk

Personally speaking, we have been trying to move beyond our past, and nothing is to be gained by rehashing 30 to 40 years of past history. Obviously Louie needs ratings, and he thinks that by rehashing ancient history will do that for him, but remember this, most of the players are long dead, others are so old that they are no longer active players, so what's to gain?

There are many issues that are relivant to today that he could be discussing, and that need discussing, shoot, all he would need to do is come here to get grist for the mill. The folks here seem to be doing a good job discussing current issues.

iwasthere

tt bias to a co that put food on your table during your career, naw but loyalty. am i bias that i pay sch brd, naw, loyal to a co that came financial freedom for thirty yrs. do you think lf putting a mob informant on radio that does not have government protection?

iwasthere

tt bias to a co that put food on your table during your career, naw but loyalty. am i bias that i pay sch brd, naw, loyal to a co that came financial freedom for thirty yrs. do you think lf putting a mob informant on radio that does not have government protection?

Towntalk

More power to you iwasthere ... in my case, I'm just biased toward WKBN ... (except for Ron Verb) ... but to each his own.

iwasthere

tt i like his show when i can listen to it. armstrong is not protected anymore and strollo is alive and well living in canfield. can this adventure be dangerous for louie.

iwasthere

tt i like his show when i can listen to it. armstrong is not protected anymore and strollo is alive and well living in canfield.

Towntalk

Louie is gonna have a former local mobster on his yuck show.

Armstrong has agreed to be a guest on the Louie Free Show on Monday, starting at 9:30 a.m. The show is streamed on Vindy.com.