News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Waste Of Water??? What Is The Reason???

Started by jay, August 17, 2012, 11:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

Quote from: Rick Rowlands on August 18, 2012, 07:50:26 AM
They could just be flushing the water lines.    I really hate busybodies who don't know what is going on but will make it their business to stick their nose in.
busybodies are the ones that keep cityhall folks on their toes by reporting on these incdents this is a good method of informing the taxpayers. woud you say marghert mitchel was a busy body?

Rick Rowlands

They could just be flushing the water lines.    I really hate busybodies who don't know what is going on but will make it their business to stick their nose in.

iwasthere

jay its time for ind like you from the ws start calling the city hall to report these incidents to the mayor, dept hds and the new media to ignight the fire of accountability.

jay

On Tuesday, someone told me about the water going down the storm sewer.  I drove past on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and the same thing was happening each day.  This is on DeCamp near Meridian Road on the west side of Youngstown.

The water from the hydrant hose is flowing into the sewer which is obviously plugged.  The water then exits the front of the storm sewer and flows westward to another storm sewer.

What is this all about???