News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Kasich going after Medicaid

Started by irishbobcat, January 08, 2011, 08:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

connie254

Shrimpie, it is obvious from your posts you like to call people names, threaten them with lawsuits and ridicule them if they call you out. 

People in this board sometimes can't read a simple sentence and take it at face value.

The following is not meant in any way to ridicule or other put down anyone who has proudly served in the Armed Forces who have protected this country since the inception of this great and mighty republic whose Constitution defends our right to debate freely and openly and gives us other rights.
Just because someone has served in the Armed Forces does not give them moral high ground. Again refer the above statement and read it again and again. You must live those values, not just say them.

Examples include but not limited to Benedict Arnold, Lee Harvey Oswald( who defected to USSR prior to the Kennedy assassination), Timothy McVeigh,  John Allen Muhammed.

This is what I found online. Although it says Army, I am very sure that there are similar values for the remaining branches of the Armed Services.

In the mid to late 1990s, the Army officially adopted what have come to be known as "The 7 Army Core Values." The Army began to teach these values as basic warrior traits. The seven Army Core Values are as follows:

1.Loyalty – Bear true faith and allegiance to the U.S. Constitution, the Army, your unit, and fellow Soldiers.
2.Duty – Fulfill your obligations.
3.Respect – Treat others as they should be treated.
4.Selfless Service – Put the welfare of the nation, the Army, and your subordinates before your own.
5.Honor – Live the Army Values.
6.Integrity – Do what's right, both legally and morally.
7.Personal Courage – Face fear, danger, or adversity, both physical and moral

Shrimpie, you cannot follow through in on Nos. 2,3,4,6 on this board or in the court system. If you cannot follow through on these simple values, and these are basically the same values that society expects as a whole, and most religions have as their core beliefs, then there is no reason to listen to you.

irishbobcat

What do you do NOW. Shrimp?

Be unpatriotic and fail to pay property taxes.....

Buy more properties....fail to pay taxes.......

Fail to pay taxes....undervalue neighborhoods.....

The wealthy have gotten rich using what previous tax payers

have paid for...YOU owe this country, state, and city a great deal and

SHOULD BE PAYING IT BACK!!!

Quit being an anti-government neo-con...

Youngstownshrimp

I served in the US Navy for two years and nine months.  For five and a half years I worked in the defense industry designing nuclear submarines. 

What is YOUR track record?  Yea, I thought so nothing but living on the dole.

irishbobcat

Unproductive?

Shrimp...you are unproductive! You fail to pay your Property Taxes....you unpatriotic American!!!

Face it Shrimp, you hate the government....

Youngstownshrimp

Yea, in fear of unproductive people like you who suck on the hind tit of the government.  The 57% of YTown who want the capitalist to support them and then bites the hand that feeds them.  Get a job already and stop staring at the computer everyday, it is loosening your screws.

irishbobcat

Ricky...Poo....we get the info from your posts and your fellow neo-cons posts....

you guys are anti-government whack jobs........everything is unconstitutional.....

everyone is after your rights......everyone is after you......

you guys live in fear....

Rick Rowlands

How do you get such misinformed views Connie?  It has to come from somewhere.

irishbobcat

Connie......I agree with you 100 percent......

connie254

I figured those people a long time ago.
Don't help out others, but if they need the help, then they want it all.  Rules and laws don't apply to them. They apply to everyone else who doesn't think like them.

irishbobcat

neo-cons.....to them....everything is unconstitutional.....

that's why they are anti-government wackos.......

connie254

No problem, but how would you pay for policeman, fireman, city/county government, services?

You couldn't figure out who I was talking about in particular?

Rick Rowlands

Probably not have much luck on that as many of us conservatives consider property taxes as an unconstitutional taking anyways.

connie254

Maybe we can get the new governor to go after people who own multiple pieces of land, don't pay taxes on them, except for the one he lives on.  Place a lien on that remaining property and any businesses they may own, to recover costs involved.

irishbobcat

You two neo-cons are sick mothers......

Rick Rowlands

Here is the 2011 budget proposal.  40% of our state's budget goes toward health & human services.  Only 7.7% goes toward public safety and protection.  Imagine how safe our streets would be if we cut 7% from H&HS and doubled the public safety budget!

http://obm.ohio.gov/document.aspx?ID=d5ce080b-e1c2-4772-8b6c-17032bc4a857