News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Kasich To Promote Fracking In The Valley?

Started by irishbobcat, December 31, 2010, 08:26:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishbobcat

Shrimpie, you bore me......

Youngstownshrimp

Yea, you deffinitely are stupid, how sad to be a loser in life.

irishbobcat

Ohh, Ronnie....scare me with a lawsuit!!!!!!!!  on a statement THAT MAY BE DAMAGING>>>>>Stretching it a bit, eh Ronnie??????

How can you sue me, I am a deadbeat, (in your words)
with NO MONEY!!!!! ha ha ha

P.S.....how can I damage your business?????  You have to sell things to have a business.....

and I don't see huge public beating down a door for your shrimp......

Youngstownshrimp

Quote from: irishbobcat on January 01, 2011, 05:25:43 PM
When Wide-spread fracking comes to the valley......don't eat HIS shrimp.....

they will be radioactive and hazardous to your health......

Dennis, You are suppose to be educated, do you think you have the right to make this statement publicly?  Do you think you have the right to claim that my shrimp will now on be contaminated?  Should I go to Atty. Clemente and show her this wanton statement that maybe damaging?  Are you so far liberal that you think you can make any statement even if it can damage ones business?  Are you really this stupid?

irishbobcat

go ahead and support poisoning the neighborhood, Dan and Rick.....

I'll keep up the good fight on the side that is Good and for the people.....

you can support the evil corporations that pollute first, ask questions later.....

Rick Rowlands

We can at least take solace in the fact that Dennis has absolutely no credibility to turn anything that he proposes into being.   We have years of posts on this forum as evidence...

Frack away.....  And my house uses well water!

Dan Moadus

Wow! Numerous reports. Its a shame the EPA was never told about this.

irishbobcat

Dan,  you wear Rose-Colored Glasses when it comes to fracking......

I can cite you numerous reports......

You  won't believe them anyway.......

Why should I waste my time anymore talking to a wall?????

Dan Moadus

Dennis, you are slipping back into your old ways. Taunts and insults instead of facts. Your behavior points to your intellectual bankruptcy. I feel sorry for you, because liberalism is just too heavy of a lift. How about making at least a cursory attempt at backing up what you are saying about "fracking" poisoning water supplies.

irishbobcat

When Wide-spread fracking comes to the valley......don't eat HIS shrimp.....

they will be radioactive and hazardous to your health......

Youngstownshrimp

For those of you who want to peer into the future of what Youngstown will look like five years from now, read up on Fort Worth, Texas.  Even though it was the first area to harvest her NG by horizontal drilling and mistakes were made, they have learned from them and now is a very prosperous city.  Their commercial occupancy rate is very high with more space being built, 85,000 jobs were created and many of their infrastructure is being updated.  Nonprofits have no problem in raising funding there.  Yes, embrace it, Youngstown is poised to be the ENERGY CAPITAL OF OHIO!

irishbobcat

Dan, I wonder with your support of dirty coal and such, you have any intelligence......

Just another Dirty neo-con bent on destroying the environment and the world.......

Go ahead and make Girard a dirty armpit, Dan....and leave your ignorance and your love of destroying the environment at the county line.....

P.S....Keep poisoning the water with your fracking......

www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=marcellus-shale-natural-gas-drilling-radioactive-wastewater

Dan Moadus

Please Dennis, don't insult our intelligence.  A movie, you want to base your argument on a movie?  Here's what the head of the Pennsylvania EPA had to say about it, "John Hanger, the secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection said the film is "fundamentally dishonest" and "a deliberately false presentation for dramatic effect."

Hydraulic fracturing has been used in gas well drilling for a couple of decades now. Don't you think that if our drinking water was effected it would have been reported and stopped by now.  Nothing to see hear folks, just some environmental weani hysteria.

irishbobcat

View the movie "Gasland", neo-cons....and have your blind eyes opened......

Have a green weekend!

Youngstownshrimp

I challenge anyone to prove in a court of law and not just rumour mongering, any infractions by OUR newest technology in horizontal drilling.  We are the envy of the world again in lateral drilling and fracking.  For the first time in history, in two years with the Marcellus shale, we are the largest producer of NG in the world, we beat Russia.  Pretty soon our environment will be cleaner and middle east terrorist will no longer hold energy over our heads, "Long Live Free Enterprise, the Mahoning valley is rising again!"