News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

why did a mahoning cty officeholder rip off a flyer for trafficant's fundraiser

Started by iwasthere, June 25, 2010, 02:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

Lynds

iwasthere

Quote from: Lynds on June 29, 2010, 07:40:17 AM
that was just a shot at iwasthere  :D , responding to his Dante stages of hell allegory with Plato's cave allegory referring to Ms. Antonini as a philosopher king. She's a fantastic elected official, some may not like her politically but I love her  :-* .
lynds are you saying she is our "Joan of Arc". if lisa was full of wisdom she would have not made that comment to my frd that she took the flyer down to give it to the feds. so, they can check out the fundraiser attendees. lisa should have known by doing that immature act she would be subjected to ridicule by the future inferno's attendees.

Lynds

that was just a shot at iwasthere  :D , responding to his Dante stages of hell allegory with Plato's cave allegory referring to Ms. Antonini as a philosopher king. She's a fantastic elected official, some may not like her politically but I love her  :-* .

kenneyjoe330

Ohhhhh so THAT is why she is a Saint Pope Lynds ?  Sure makes sence to me   ::)   Now what Church is that ???   :-\

Lynds

Quote from: iwasthere on June 28, 2010, 01:27:30 PM
lynds where would Dante put our local, state and federal officials in his Dante's Inferno allegory? :o

The Republic: PLATO. (cave allegory) when leaving the cave after the eyes have adjusted to the sun the freed slave reaches the highest stage of cognition: understanding. Thats when someone no longer has any need for images or unproven assumptions to aid in his reasoning

Only the philosopher can reach this stage, and that is why only he is fit to rule.

iwasthere

Quote from: Rick Rowlands on June 25, 2010, 06:42:48 PM
We all know that liberals can tolerate no dissent.  You ought to call up Lisa and tell her that you saw her take down the flyer and that you didn't appreciate it.  I doubt she reads this forum.
rr a little bird told me she did that because she wanted to give the flyer to the FBI so they can track down who attended this event. ??? :o

iwasthere

Quote from: Lynds on June 25, 2010, 02:43:13 PM
Lisa Antonini is a saint!
lynds where would Dante put our local, state and federal officials in his Dante's Inferno allegory? :o

Rick Rowlands

We all know that liberals can tolerate no dissent.  You ought to call up Lisa and tell her that you saw her take down the flyer and that you didn't appreciate it.  I doubt she reads this forum.

irishbobcat

Lynds

iwasthere

A GREEN PARTY EXECUTIVE OFFICIAL SAW LISA ANTONNI RIPPING OFF A FLYER FOR A JIM TRAFFICANT'S FUNDRAISER FOR  CONGRESS AT THE LEMON GROVE DURING THE LUNCH TIME HOUR. IF ANTONNI NEEDED A FLYER SHE COULD HAVE TAKEN ONE FROM THE PILE THAT WAS LEFT IN ONE OF THE FLYER HOLDERS AGAINST THE WALL BY THE E. FEDERAL STREET ENTRANCE TO THE LEMON GROVE. THIS SHOWED A DISRESPECT AGAINST AN UNITED STATES RESIDENT WHO WANTS TO RUN FOR A NATIONAL POLITICAL OFFICE. IS THIS THE KIND OF BEHAVIOR THAT WE LAW ABIDING CITIZENS SHOULD STAND FOR A DECENT BEHAVIOR MANNERS IN OUR DEMOCRATIC COUNTRY?