News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Dan Moadus= Republican in Democratic Clothing

Started by irishbobcat, April 09, 2010, 09:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Rowlands

He is still around.  Running a successful auto painting shop in Girard.   I talk with him occasionally on Facebook.

Youngstownshrimp

irishbobcat

Dan, Dan, you're not the man......

Can't spin your way out of this one......

Democrats don't proudly say they still have a McClain-Palin bumper sticker on their mini-van.....

YOUR CAMPAIGN IS DONE!!!!!!!

LIAR!

Dan Moadus

To Steve,
If you have been to my web site maybe you have read where I say, "A Democrat Representative from the 17th District will be what the people of the 17th District says he is."  In other words, no one person has the total "say" in what a Democrat is. If they chose me, then I will be what a 17th District Democrat Representative is. You and Dennis are correct when you say I sound like a Republican, but call myself a Democrat. My conservative views are more often expressed by Republicans, but I'm sure they're people in the Republican Party who think Olympia Snow is a Democrat also.

Parties evolve, and my party better change pretty fast or it will be on the "dust heap" of history. Did you know that Democratic Party, and the Republican Party, at one time used to be one Party, called the Democrat Republican Party? They were opposed by the Federalist Party. If I have my way, and more people become like me, the two Parties will once again be one, and people like you and Dennis can start the (big government) Federalist Party again.

What is the biggest complaint people have about the two Parties? Usually, that they are too partisan. So here I am trying to bring the Democratic Party over to the right, where it belongs, and you two don't get it.

On my site this is the first issue I address. You can read it here  http://www.danmoadus.org/?page_id=107  Take those questions that I ask people, and ask them to some Democrats and see what you find. I do that, and time after time area Democrats answer yes to them.

The problem is, is that you and Dennis don't even know what a Democrat is. If you think you do, tell me, Dennis won't. Are you like Tim Ryan who says, "We must redefine what freedom is in America in 2009. Freedom is being healthy." Is that what you think a Democrat is?

You also accuse me of being Deceptive; you are wrong. No one puts their views right up front like I do. I'll tell you everything I believe in while Tim Ryan will tell you he shares your views then vote as he's told to by Nancy Pelosi, just as he did with Cap and Trade and the Health Care Bill.

I'm afraid the Democrats in Washington are soon going to learn what America expects Democrats to be like, or they're going to be home.

sfc_oliver

Dennis,

Please, we are not in the fourth grade. We have probably all been to Dan's Website. I have anyway. I haven't been to yours though. And probably never will. My guess is that dan has a better shot at getting elected than you do. Now please grow up. The giant red name calling is uncalled for.
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

irishbobcat

Dan Moadus is an old-fashioned snake oil salesman....watch it, he's trying to sell you a pig in the poke!!!

The Emperor is naked!!!! He has no clothes!!!!

He tells all on this web-site is a new kind of Democrat, yet tells people on his web-site he is a REPUBLICAN!!!!

DAN REALLY IS A RED-FACED LIAR!!!!

irishbobcat

Quote from: irishbobcat on April 09, 2010, 09:58:59 PM
From Dan's Website: In his own words......

"Having run in about eleven local elections, I have learned that this area is largely Democrat, and that there are many voters who go to the polls and vote for the "D" no matter what the candidate stands for. I suppose there are areas in the country where the converse is true as well. If I lived in one of those areas I would have an "R" behind my name. Actually I used to have an "R" after my name. In fact I won my first election as a Republican, but after losing a few elections I got tired of having that party designation used against me. (At some elections my opponents used to yell, "Remember, Moadus is a Republican" as the voters were going in to vote.) The Ward that I ran in had 1,700 voters, of which less than 20 were Republicans.
I figured that all I had to do to take that issue away from my opponents was to call my self a Democrat, and that is what I did. I didn't change a single other thing. I don't "talk" Democrat, I don't vote "Democrat", I don't go to, support, or participate in Democrat functions, and I don't seek Democratic endorsements.

I would not caucus with the Democrats, and I would not vote for Pelosi.

In the last election I supported McCain and Palin, and strange as this may sound, I still have the McCain bumper sticker on the minivan that I drive daily.

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. Please let me know if you have any further questions........Dan Moadus

Out of the Horse's mouth......

" I am running in the Democratic Primary, but I ain't no Democrat!" Thanks, Mr. Ed Moadus!!!!   HA HA HA HA HA

ytowner

I may call myself a Republican, but I have voted for more Democrats in my day than Republicans. Hell, I declare myself a Democrat each primary. Deep down I am a conservative and that is what matters. The GOP is stuck between a rock and a hard place right now. Move back to the right or become more of a centrist party with the Tea Party representing those on the right.

irishbobcat

DAN, YOU ARE A REPUBLICAN!!!!!   YOU ARE A REPUBLICAN!!!!   YOU ARE A REPUBLICAN!!!!

You are a Democrat in name only!!!!!    YOU ARE A FAKE!!!!!   A POLITICAL HACK!!!!!    HA HA HA HA HA

Dan Moadus

Sorry to disappoint you Dennis, but labels simply don't mean much to me. I've always held the same views; both when I was a Democrat, and when I was a Republican. I have always fought for the working man, and taxpayer. Did you notice on my web site that I have been a card carrying member of the AFL-CIO, the Teamsters, and the UAW. I think I might have also belonged to the United Mine Workers  when I worked in a brick yard, but it was a long time ago. Did you happen to notice that I was fired from General Motors for leading a wild cat strike to fight for better working conditions? Do you know of any "real" Democrats in this area that have done that? What about you Dennis, ever walk a picket line, ever lead a strike? What is a Democrat to you Dennis?

irishbobcat

DAN MOADUS= REPUBLICAN TEA PARTY ADDICT......DRINKING SARAH PALIN'S KOOL-AID>>>>>>HA HA HA HA HA

Rick Rowlands

An unfortunate reality in this area due to the electorate's brainwashed mindset.

irishbobcat

From Dan's Website: In his own words......

"Having run in about eleven local elections, I have learned that this area is largely Democrat, and that there are many voters who go to the polls and vote for the "D" no matter what the candidate stands for. I suppose there are areas in the country where the converse is true as well. If I lived in one of those areas I would have an "R" behind my name. Actually I used to have an "R" after my name. In fact I won my first election as a Republican, but after losing a few elections I got tired of having that party designation used against me. (At some elections my opponents used to yell, "Remember, Moadus is a Republican" as the voters were going in to vote.) The Ward that I ran in had 1,700 voters, of which less than 20 were Republicans.
I figured that all I had to do to take that issue away from my opponents was to call my self a Democrat, and that is what I did. I didn't change a single other thing. I don't "talk" Democrat, I don't vote "Democrat", I don't go to, support, or participate in Democrat functions, and I don't seek Democratic endorsements.

I would not caucus with the Democrats, and I would not vote for Pelosi.

In the last election I supported McCain and Palin, and strange as this may sound, I still have the McCain bumper sticker on the minivan that I drive daily.

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. Please let me know if you have any further questions........Dan Moadus