News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Move Ohio Forward: Single-Payer Health Care for the Buckeye State

Started by irishbobcat, March 25, 2010, 07:34:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

IrishBob,  I saw one of the Poland Streetscapes trustees and informed her about the green team being interested in the "Hydraulic Ram Pump" project.  She says we need to move fast on it because the planting season is coming fast.  Let me know when you can get your team together.  I saw Rick yesterday and I'm sure he will help with the mechanical part of the project.

Oldmill

Just look at these posts, goes to prove humans are not the smartest creatures on this planet. Oy Vey !!!!!

irishbobcat

Elmo, whatever....

Elmo-Ytown

Dennis, as one of our "fighting men" the only thing that is making me look dumb is voluntarily reading your posts, which coincidentally is lowering my IQ.

irishbobcat

Sarge,  please, your low I.Q. reflects badly for the great majority of our fighting men and women.....

sfc_oliver

Well, at least we now are 100% certain of the intelligence level of the Green Party. Bet I can re-post this thread in other Political boards and get a real chuckle.
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Rick Rowlands

Isn't this quaint! A debate over not debating! (With the necessary mudslinging thrown in for good measure)

irishbobcat

think that one up all by yourself, sarge????   good boy! !

sfc_oliver

irishbobcat

Again, Sarge, you have already said it can't be done in your little mind, so why should there be a debate? Debates are for people with open minds, sarge, not small closed ones like yourself.

sfc_oliver

Quote from: irishbobcat on March 26, 2010, 12:55:36 PM
Why should I debate you folks with closed minds?

I'll do just fine on a statewide stage, Sarge, you don't know me......so don't cast doubt on my abilities....they
are far greater than yours.

And again, you attempt to attack, yet fall so very short. Sorry Dennis but that just doesn't go very far. You do not know me either. I have turned down chances to run for political office since leaving the Military. I'd bet those chances would open if i ever desired them. And I'm confident that I would do fairly well. We've seen how far the Green candidate has gone.

Now, are you ready to tell us where the money will come from for your Utopia, so we can show you why it can't be done?

AllanY2525

Quote from: Dan Moadus on March 25, 2010, 10:38:10 AM
So what happens to that person who has no money left after paying for his rent, utilities (gas, electric, water, cell phone, cable TV) , and transportation, but doesn't qualify for food stamps.

Food, shelter (which includes utilities),  and clothing are necessities - a cell phone and cable tv are luxuries - for those who can afford them.

irishbobcat

Why should I debate you folks with closed minds?

I'll do just fine on a statewide stage, Sarge, you don't know me......so don't cast doubt on my abilities....they
are far greater than yours.

sfc_oliver

Dennis, if you cannot debate people whom you know fairly well through this forum, how are you going to debate on a Statewide stage? You haven't a Prayer.