News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Mean Spirited Actions by Columbus Anti-Health Care Supporters

Started by irishbobcat, March 16, 2010, 09:55:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ForumManager

This thread has been reported to the moderator... me

Reminder: please keep the discussion civil.

BTW -there is an ignore modification that can be added to the board.
On the next update I can add it so you can all ignore each other.

irishbobcat

Sarge, thanks for showing us  how classless and clueless you are as a person......

sfc_oliver

Quote from: Why?Town on March 19, 2010, 04:41:21 PM
That's a great idea.

Maybe others will join me.

Anyone interested in ignoring the bobster with me?

Sometimes I wish there was an ignore function here , like on other forums I write in. But then again I sort of consider Dennis as a touch of comic relief. I believe it is Dennis with his cut and pastes that destroyed the other page people used to write in, a Yahoo group maybe? Anyway he is harmless as the ignorant usually are. I'm only glad that he doesn't have direct access to the minds of our children.

Yes Dennis I can be very heartless, yet one of the most caring persons you have ever met. Sergeants have to be both, but above it all I at least try to keep it real.
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Youngstownshrimp

Bobster, call me at my store at 330 707 9688 , if you are serious about installing the first green pumps harnessing the hydro power.  Have you read about the hydraulic ram pump on the net and seen third world countries utilizing them for irrigation?  Honestly, you guys have been descending into too much mudslinging and nothing is getting done in the real world.  So let's all take the high road and walk the walk and forget the talk.  Oh, and we can leave all the hot air behind.

irishbobcat

Fine by me... and don't add your two cents......you will do everybody who reads this forum a favor as well......

Why?Town

That's a great idea.

Maybe others will join me.

Anyone interested in ignoring the bobster with me?

irishbobcat

Why Town.......

If you don't like it.....don't read my posts and don't throw your two cents in about them.....

Why don't I answer questions? I don't have too......

Just answer the simple question: Do you approve how the anti-health care folks treated the man with Parkinson;s Disease?

If you approve, you have no soul......and are a hateful person!

Why?Town

Dennis,

you are unbelievable.

You start out this thread with a video showing one group of people being mean to another group that they don't agree with.  Then say the first group would be friends of the people here that don't agree with you.

And you act like the poor guy was singled out by the others but it certainly seems that he wanted to be singled out.

Quote from:  from video"At one point a man who's sign said he has Parkinson's sat down in front of health care opponents"

And why would he do that? For no other reason to put some spin on the video, an action you  are accusing Sarge of.

I'm so tired of reading your crap. All you do is cut-and-paste then call names and make accusations of the people that disagree. And I don't believe you've ever answered any of my questions regarding the issues you post about.

Grow up.

irishbobcat

Thanks Sarge, you proved to me that you are not a man. You are a cruel, uncaring, heartless being.

iwasthere

Quote from: irishbobcat on March 19, 2010, 07:19:19 AM
Shrimp, depending on time and day, yes, I could probably help...
this project canbe a green party meet and greet the green party canditate for ohio's governor.

sfc_oliver

Probably because I see that the man wanted to be mistreated and that was his plan to get people like you on his side. I would say the same if the situation were reversed. Facts can truly demonize people. And you need to admit that it was an intentional set up.

Just like people who purposely taunt picket lines, they have a purpose.

irishbobcat

Sarge, why can't you just admit that the actions by your fellow anti-tax buddies was cruel?

Is that too much to ask from a clean-cut All-American soldier?

sfc_oliver

Dennis, what part of he asked for trouble is so difficult to understand. Had the man remained with his side and not sought after the publicity he would not have been even noticed, but we both know that would not have furthered his (and whoever put him up to it)  agenda. It was a publicity stunt, plain and simple and you love it because it gives you something to bitch about, and you claim you don't even like this HC Bill.

And no, of course I don't care about anyone else, That's about the stupidest thing you've dreamed up yet. When they get ready to have real Health Care reform, instead of padding the HC insurance companies let me know. You know something that actually does bring down the cost of Health care instead of raising the costs and spreading that cost out more....

irishbobcat

Shrimp, depending on time and day, yes, I could probably help...

Youngstownshrimp

IrishBobster or Dennis, I have a proposal for you.  Since your are the Czar of the Green movement here, would you be willing to volunteer to install a hydraulic ram pump in the Yellow creek in Poland , in order to pump water to the flower boxes on the bridge?  Google "hydraulic ram pump"  , we are fixing to harness the energy of the creek to irrigate flowers on the 224 and 170 bridges.  I am serious.