News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

ACORN Banned in Ohio

Started by Rick Rowlands, March 16, 2010, 09:52:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

Rick Rowlands man!  Hey, we were just contacted by the Ytown probation office and they are requesting that with our experience in utilizing JFS work experience program, can we absorb non-violent community servants for non profits.  Nevels Temple has agreed to provide their three vans to transport these public servants, do you still need some manpower for your museum?

Youngstownshrimp

Mr. Novotny, I spoke with Rev. Nevels and he has asked me if your deconstruction department can assist in finding buyers for some of the material that his congregation will be salvaging.  Such as double pane windows, 8" baseboard, cast iron radiators, etc. 

Youngstownshrimp

On their website, under the bio's unless they changed them.  I myself recall a meeting at Rodef Sholom when MVOC was forming, that is the first time I heard of ACORN.

Youngstownshrimp

Pres. Obama states that he spent many years as a community organizer in Chicago, he also represented ACORN in several cases.  ACORN amassed and organized a voting block among the entitled that guaranteed many politicians the winning vote.  This block basically put the president in office.  The MVOC dances the same way and has been in bed with the City which no one denies.  Even if the MVOC distanced itself from ACORN, they do not deny that several of there leaders have resumes with ACORN clearly documented.  Not even the MVOC denies that it's mission is the same as ACORN, community organizing for a liberal Agenda.  Majority of the residents of YTown are receiving assistance, who is the MVOC organizing?

northside lurker

From the article, this:
QuoteACORN engaged in a pattern of corrupt activity that amounted to organized crime that amounted to organized crime,[sic] due to its perpetual submission of fraudulent voter registrations in Ohio.

is why ACORN disbanded in Ohio.

Are you suggesting that the MVOC is doing the same thing?  If so, why?
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

Rick Rowlands

Condemned?  HA! Already crossed that bridge a long time ago.  With the news last month that ACORN was disbanding and reforming as several smaller organizations with different names, is it not likely that the new branch of ACORN in this area is in fact the MVOC? 

ytowner

LOL Rick. Didn't you hear the news you are going to be condemned if you associate the MVOC with ACORN, although there are quite a few similarities between each group.

irishbobcat

I am sure that will make you and your friends happy, Rick!