News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Is Youngstown Doomed?

Started by D.A., November 09, 2005, 09:58:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOLOCH

FORUM MANAGER - THANK YOU  :)

REGGIE - YES YOUR RIGHT ABOUT THOSE STATEMENTS - BUT I DID NOT MAKE THEM! EITHER YOU FEEL LIKE AN EINSTEIN RIGHT NOW  :embarassed:
OR YOU STILL DO NOT HAVE A CLUE TO REALITY.

MAYBE SOME SHOCK THERAPY  WOULD HELP ;D

ForumManager

Here we go again.

Please try to pay attention to
WHO POSTS WHAT
before you go blasting people for being racist. 

It was DA that made the comments that are upsetting to you.

If you want to accuse people of racism, at least direct it at the correct person.

I've been on the receiving end of your racist accusations myself and I've posted no racist comments.  You seem to be pouncing on the people that comment on or argue with other posts that are racist.

Reggie McLendon

Quote from: MOLOCH on November 10, 2005, 05:26:54 PM
REGGIE

WHAT HAVE I EVER SAID THAT WAS RACIST?

HOW IS SAYING THE FACT WILLIAMS DOES NOT PAY PROPERTY TAX (WHICH IF HE CARED FOR YOUNGSTOWN HE WOULD PAY HIS SHARE)- DID NOT COLLECT HIS FATHERS LOAN AND FAILED AUDITS IS WHY I DO NOT TRUST HIM RACIST?

YOU AND D.A. HAVE THE SAME MENTALITY ONLY ON OPPOSITE PLANESĀ  ;)
When you say things like the Black Population saying It's OUR TURN and We got a  Black Mayor and The whites will move out YOUR NO BETTER THAN THE KKK straight up RACIST

MOLOCH

MAYBE COLLECT ON SOME OUTSTANDING LOANS AND BACK TAXES TOO  ;D

Ronny

Saw Williams on WFMJ the morning after his election. 
He talked about improving the "tax base." 
:o
Let's  start with his street
;)

MOLOCH

REGGIE

WHAT HAVE I EVER SAID THAT WAS RACIST?

HOW IS SAYING THE FACT WILLIAMS DOES NOT PAY PROPERTY TAX (WHICH IF HE CARED FOR YOUNGSTOWN HE WOULD PAY HIS SHARE)- DID NOT COLLECT HIS FATHERS LOAN AND FAILED AUDITS IS WHY I DO NOT TRUST HIM RACIST?

YOU AND D.A. HAVE THE SAME MENTALITY ONLY ON OPPOSITE PLANES  ;)

Reggie McLendon

Quote from: MOLOCH on November 09, 2005, 07:08:31 PM
LIKE I SAID BEFORE - HIS RACE IS NOT THE PROBLEM

IT IS TRUSTING HIM TO PUT THE CITY BEFORE HIS "FRIENDS AND FAVORS"
You are a real trip....You know what you said was all about RACE ......Your a racist and you know it..........

MOLOCH

LIKE I SAID BEFORE - HIS RACE IS NOT THE PROBLEM

IT IS TRUSTING HIM TO PUT THE CITY BEFORE HIS "FRIENDS AND FAVORS"

ytowner

And you think Maggy or Hagan could; trust me in 4 years you will be very satisfied with Jay's Job. Look at Columbus and their African American mayor; not many at faith in him; but that city sure is looking GOOD.

MOLOCH

D.A.

HELLO -

I SEE EVERYONE MOVING OUT OF YOUNGSTOWN - RACE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT! HOWEVER TAXES, CRIME AND NO WHERE TO SHOP DOES. RACE IS NOT WHY I DO NOT LIKE WILLIAMS - IT IS THE NOT PAYING PROPERTY TAXES, THE FAILED AUDITS AND THE FATHERS LOAN - I  DO NOT TRUST HIM.

BOTH YOUR STATEMENTS -  THAT BLACKS NEED TO GIVE 100%( MEANS YOU EITHER THINK THE WHITES DO GIVE 100% (HA HA HA) OR YOU THINK THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE TO  >:(  ) AND THAT IF THE WHITES LEAVE - THAT IS IT FOR THE CITY  - HAVE GOT TO BE THE MOST MORONIC STATEMENTS I HAVE HEARD ALL YEAR. DO YOU HAVE A FEW WHITE SHEETS IN YOUR CLOSET?  ;)

Reggie McLendon

That is so PATHIC AND RACIST............ 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

D.A.

Moloch,

Re: Youngstown Is Doomed!

I hope you are wrong but at the same time I feel you might be right.

The city is doomed if
1.  The white population continues to leave the city
2.  Suburbanites discontinue their limited support of Youngstown businesses and institutions

The city is also doomed if
1.  The African-American population does not begin to support (100%) the businesses, organizations, events and volunteer programs which are now in operation.
2.  An attitude of "it's our turn" takes over