News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

To all of the candidates in the mayor's race

Started by jay, November 08, 2005, 09:52:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOLOCH

SOMEONE THAT WORKS THERE WAS TALKING TO ONE OF MY EMPLOYEES LAST NIGHT - IT COULD JUST BE PARANOID WORK GOSSIP

ytowner

Moluch if they move its because their Sparklers company that caught fire has too much damage; but I talked with someone in the city and BJ Alan has been very quiet for several years and you'd have to think they will stay with downtown's recent success.

Have you ever been there weeks before the 4th or New Years? Its always packed.

Shar

BJ Alan has been threatening to move to PA for years.  I have not heard the rumor recently.

MOLOCH

UNFORTUNATELY WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SEE HOW HE DOES.
I HOPE YOUR FEELINGS ABOUT HIM ARE RIGHT AND MINE WRONG -
BUT I HAPPEN TO BE ONE OF THE MANY VOTERS WHO WANTED SOMEONE ELSE. MAGGY MAY HAVE LOST BUT SHE WILL STILL BE AROUND  ;D

DO YOU KNOW IF THE FIREWORKS PLACE  MOVING TO PA IS TRUE?

- AND I TOLD YOU BEFORE -    ;D I SO ENJOY AGGRAVATING YOU  ;D

ytowner

Ok Moluch; Maggy lost as well as Hagan; its time to unite with the city and the 10,300 Voters who supported Jay Williams for Mayor. Jay knows how to run a business; he will implement that into a city.

Its time to stop these stupid posts that you have trolled this board since Summer. Jay Won. The city has WILL SUCCEED Written all over it.

MAYOR JAY WILLIAMS
Through 2014.

MOLOCH

:'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(
I CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL....
YOUNGSTOWN IS DOOMED!

I HEARD THE FIREWORKS PLACE DOWNTOWN IS MOVING OUT BECAUSE THE CITY WOULD NOT SELL HIM ANY MORE LAND - HE IS GOING TO PA

WHO ELSE IS LEAVING? - ANYONE COMING HERE?

ytowner

I agree Jay and I assure all votes; the majority made the right decidision in this election; Jay knows the city government by working in it; he knows how to get jobs by working with companies; he will get the job done.

Clear Cut Plan.. Thanks to all who voted...

MAYOR JAY!

jay

An open comment to all of the candidates in the mayor's race

Please continue your enthusiastic support for the city of Youngstown.  Your talents will always be needed in the years to come as we strive to make this city a better place to live and work.

jay