News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Help the Green Party become officially recognized as an state party!

Started by irishbobcat, December 21, 2009, 12:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishbobcat

*The filing deadline for all petitions is February 18, 2010

*Signers of state and county committee petitions must be unafilliated electors. (either "independent" or newly registered voters). Here's the good news there, the same 5 signers may sign any and all petitions for the same office withing the district or county. We already have the 5 signers we will need in District 9 and Coshocton County.

*Better news yet, we can CHOOSE the counties we want to organize.

So.... please do not be ambivalent in reviewing the plan, the map and the bylaws revisions before you. I know I haven't sent the bylaws revisions yet, but they are ready and the least of our problem. I will send them tonite.

In light of this information I don't think there should be any question that we can expand our membership, grow our real activist base and protect our own party interests. All the while every member we speak with is also a potential campaign volunteer or potential candidate. This is a great way for folks to get their feet wet as a candidate.
Vote in the Green primary, May 4th. for more information contact dennis spisak at spikespisak@aol.com