News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Friday's WKBN Debate

Started by jay, November 04, 2005, 12:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOLOCH

A LIE IS A LIE NO MATTER WHO MAKES YOU ADMIT IT. THERE HAS BEEN MORE THAN ONE LIE TOLD. HOW CAN YOU TRUST ANYTHING HE HAS SAID TO BE TRUE?

I HOPE IT IS

MAGGY 34%
WILLIAMS 33%
HAGAN 32%
OTHERS 1%                 ;D     YOU CAN'T TRUST A LIAR!

MAGGY FOR MAYOR

THE ONLY ONE WE CAN TRUST TO DO RIGHT BY YOUNGSTOWN!

ytowner

It was his teenage daughter from Ursuline... $30 of taxpayer money wasted...

A joke. And Moluch if Jay wasn't in the race I think Maggy would win too.

Jay Williams for Mayor

My prediction:

Jay 45%
Hagan 40%
Maggy 12%
Others 3%

MOLOCH

THAT IS THE PROBLEM - THE TAXES ARE SO HIGH THE BUSINESSES LEFT AND WENT TO BOARDMAN -  AND THE EXODUS WILL CONTINUE.

MAGGY'S PLAN TO COLLECT THE MONEY OWED IN BACK TAXES AND LOANS TO FUND PROGRAMS AND THEN LOWER THE TAX WOULD HELP BRING BUSINESSES BACK.

OF CORSE THE CRIME ISSUED WOULD NEED TO BE UNDER CONTROL TOO!

WE DO NOT NEED A CHICKEN WHO HAS A CHILD DEFENDING HIS HONOR - HAGAN 

WE DO NOT NEED A LIAR! I KNOW OF 2 LIES. HOW MANY LIES DON'T WE KNOW ABOUT? - JAY

HMMMM SO WHO DOES THAT LEAVE ......

MAGGY FOR MAYOR
                                    THINK ABOUT IT!

ytowner

Hey DA.

Give me 2 places in this city that can compare with the quality and prices of the mall?

NOWHERE..... This isn't the 1950s with Strausses and Penny's downtown; its the suburbs now; and if they support your city with the arena; you should support their towns; because if they weren't here; noone would be here today.

JAY 4 MAYOR

D.A.

Jay does not do much shopping in the city of Youngstown.  He admitted on the radio that his wife has to drive to the Southern Park Mall to buy pantyhose.  Why doesn't he and his family support the businesses in the city?

MOLOCH

IF JAY WAS LYING ABOUT HAGAN - THEN HAGAN SHOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING NOT HIS KID. DEMANDING AN APOLOGY FOR IT IS NOT LOW IT IS ASININE. I WANT A MAYOR THAT CAN FIGHT THEIR OWN BATTLES

MAGGY FOR MAYOR

ytowner

She said Jay was falsy accusing her father of lying; I am guessing on the paper.

I know Hagan has a daughter who is young; is there any out of college?

MOLOCH

ytowner

She was in the audience; I use called because she called on Jay..

Forcing an apology? Stupid...

MOLOCH

I COULD NOT LISTEN TO IT - I WAS AT WORK

WHAT DID HAGAN'S DAUGHTER ACCUSE WILLIAMS OF?

ytowner

Hagan's Daughter called and accused Williams of something and forcing him to apologize. If you don't think that is as low as you go; well I donno what is.

I think Jay did well and told the facts straight up.

JAY 4 MAYOR.

PS... Joe Teagues also did very well today.. Applaude him on a job well done.

jay

Did everyone listen to the debate on WKBN radio today?

Do you have any comments?