News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

VOTE - Mayor OF YOUNGSTOWN

Started by ForumManager, October 26, 2005, 06:04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote for Mayor

Brendan Gilmartin
0 (0%)
Bob Hagan
2 (20%)
Robert Korchnak
1 (10%)
Maggy Lorenzi
3 (30%)
Joe Teague
0 (0%)
Jay Williams
4 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 10

ytowner

Wastes his whole day making a stupid poster accusing Jay of being a Republican.... All because he donated $25 to Ken Blackwell's Campaign...

Well my brother in Canfield ; registered Republican; donated $200 to Jay; he donated $100 to Mr. McKelvey's Campaign in 2004 and also to Ditzler's Campaign while in Austintown... Now make a poster on him. 

Reggie McLendon

Williams for Mayor.........Now Hagan is saying Jay got ties to the right wing EXTREMIST .............Is it the fact that the people of this City both White and Black is sick of towing the party line, and now voting for who they think is best for the FUTURE of our City..........Myself a Democrat will cross party lines anytime i want to vote for who I choose to vote for..........I don't think this Valley or this City will give the Dem. Party an BLANK CHECK ever again.......McKelvey and Jim crossed party lines and got us our Convocenter and many more things.......are they RIGHT WING EXTREMIST

MOLOCH

THE ONLY WAY JAY CAN WIN A DEBATE IS TO BE THE ONLY CANDIDATE  ;D

RELIGIOUS FANATICS HAVE SAID THE 7 YRS OF DARKNESS HAS STARTED BECAUSE OF THE INCREASED NATURAL DISASTERS - IF JAY WINS I WILL HAVE TO BELIEVE THEY ARE RIGHT  ;D

IT WILL BE THE BEGINNING OF THE END FOR YOUNGSTOWN AT LEAST

WE CAN BE SAVED .....

MAGGY FOR MAYOR!

ytowner

Tooo bad you will be wrong; Tomorrow 40,000 JAY FOR MAYOR Flyers will be flying around Youngstown.

JAY WILLIAMS WINS WITH THE HELP OF MAGGY. And also the hour long JAY FOR MAYOR Debate lol

Brody

Only 72 more hours till Youngstown has a new mayor!!  It will be Hagan ;D

MOLOCH

MAGGY FOR MAYOR

THINK ABOUT IT!

ytowner

ForumManager

Let's hope the forum upgrade fixed the poll feature.

Report problems to the forum manager

mg@ytownpc.com

Note that guest may only view results
This is done to keep people from voting more than once.