News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Debate/Forum Post"GAME" Thread

Started by ytowner, October 25, 2005, 08:06:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOLOCH

THEY LET JOE TEAGUE HAVE A VOICE BECAUSE IT IS HIS RIGHT. HE GOT THE REQUIRED SIGNATURES. I KNOW JOE AS AN ACQUAINTANCE - I LIKE HIM - HE IS A NICE GUY. 

MAGGY DOES KNOW HER STUFF  ;D    WE NEED THE BODIES DUG UP AND REMOVED FROM OUR CITY GOVERNMENT. WE DO NOT NEED NEW GRAVES DUG!

Reggie McLendon

Reggie McLendon

Republican Candidate instead of Republican Candidate

Reggie McLendon

I said I was not commmenting anymore but will I this time.........Maggie seem to know her stuff I give her that...........She knows where all the bodys are buried so to speak..........I think she would do a good job everybody but Joe Teague why do they let that clown get a voice............Hagan comes off like he thinks he's above everyone.......Maggie seem fair,Gilmartin impressed me too.......The Republican Candide was kind of quiet..........Jay Williams is my first choice Then Maggie a real smart lady....But one thing bothers me about her, she came off as almost snitching

ytowner

WKBN Had no control whatsoever; thats why it was a WOW. Stunning to see this.

I know at the end Jay's Applause outdid Hagan's Applause.

I think Jay is growing his support BIGTIME. I talked to an African American Friend from high school  a few years back and he said he and his parents have been talking with friends and neighbors and rounding up support for Jay. Now there are a strip of 8 JAY Signs on his street.

Jay 4 Mayor!

jay

The audience was the real disappointment.  Although the moderator asked for silence, most members of the crowd  cheered, jeered, and made loud comments.

ytowner

WOW.

Sums up the whole debate. Teagues IMHO Was hosed out of his time by Joe Bell and yes we all know he is a joke but he has some good points if you can understand him. Maggy IMHO is helping Jay out a ton. You can tell in all her points she begins with Hagan's errors rather than Jay's. The other guys who cares.

Hagan showed his lack of knowledge and education with the 240 million to the area? Well where in the city is it Bob? NOWHERE. He also could not answer Jay's question completely; he knows if they go 1 on 1 he is dead.

Jay showed how strong he was; now don't get me wrong everyone brought some good points up but we need to make Conservative Moves rather than Hagan's Liberal Moves in the city. Like Jay said you can't just go into office on JAN 1ST and drop the income tax. You take it slow and sweet; results will show... Especially with the growth in downtown; businesses are coming even though the high income tax.

JAY  FOR  MAYOR