News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Candidate for 17th Congressional District......Dan Moadus

Started by Dan Moadus, July 11, 2009, 05:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan Moadus

Dennis, how about giving him a call for me and talk him into debating me. I think he's afraid.

irishbobcat

DAN, YOU GOING TO QUOTE SAM ADAMS ALL NIGHT IN A DEBATE?

HELL, TIM WILL MOP THE FLOOR WITH YOU IN A DEBATE......

Dan Moadus

It is a safe assumption that the readers of this forum are well aware of the problems facing our Country. It should also be clear that there are competing views on the way forward.

I am running for the 17th Congressional seat because I strongly disagree with how Congressman Tim Ryan is representing us.

Judging by his votes, Congressman Ryan seems to believe that more government control and regulation is the answer. I disagree.

You deserve to hear from both of us. I am challenging Mr. Ryan to a debate. He owes it to his constituents to defend his views and positions.

I will be making this challenge on this, and other forums, talk radio, and by direct E-mail to his office. Stay tuned.

Dan Moadus

Can't be any simpler than that Sarge. But I'll bet it won't phase Dennis.  How about it Dennis, do these numbers tell you anything? Can you deny that tax revenues rose "after" the tax cuts?

sfc_oliver

<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

irishbobcat

Dan, your pro-conservative Big business approach to life, liberty, and taxes is what is corrupt and ignorant.

God help us if you ever get elected to anything important. Now I know why Girard is in such a mess....you are on council......Yech!

Dan Moadus

Your comments wouldn't be so bad if information to disprove about ninety-five percent of what you say wasn't available, but it is. For instance, all you have to do is go check government figures on tax revenue before the tax cuts, and after the tax cuts, and you will see that it goes up, not down. The deficits have been created by politicians over spending. This isn't even disputable. You also have little understanding of what the stock market is,  much less how it works.

You are either incredibly ignorant or corrupt. I am told you are in education. If so, God help those who you purport to teach.

irishbobcat

Low taxes for the rich have caused high deficits, severe budget cuts, bubble economies and high unemployment.

Rich people don't "create" jobs when given tax cuts. Rather they invest in Wall Street schemes and off-shore accounts and outsource jobs to China.

sfc_oliver

What is needed is something we haven't had in decades; Fiscal Conservatives. And the sad thing is I don't see many out there.
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Dan Moadus

Excuse me, but it seems that the Country is currently being run (into the ground) by progressives.

irishbobcat

We have enough neo-conservatives ruining this country, Dan, we don't need two more...you and him!

Dan Moadus

Simple, he's a "Tea Party" candidate. I care about "Tea Party" candidates.

irishbobcat

Dan, why is a Democrat worried about a Republican getting on the ballot????

Guess you really care about the Republicans after all....maybe you're a Democrat in name only? Maybe you truely are a CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN!!!!!

Dan Moadus

They said he only submitted 700 signatures. He has a receipt from the Secretary of State's office that says he submitted 2,750, and his committee has photo copies of 2,000 of them. Brunner says it doesn't matter. Here is a link to a more detailed explanation.  http://a4cgr.wordpress.com/2010/03/12/02-293/

Dan Moadus

I don't know how many of you are aware of the outrageous incident that occurred in the ballot process for Ohio's Attorney General. If left to stand, it could  jeopardize one of the most fundamental functions of our democracy, that of getting your name on the ballot. I sent an E-mail to Fox News hoping to get some national coverage, as it certainly deserves it. You can read the E-mail on my site. I hope you can help make more people aware of this. It is vital.  http://www.danmoadus.org/