News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Candidate for 17th Congressional District......Dan Moadus

Started by Dan Moadus, July 11, 2009, 05:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Rowlands

Dan, welcome to the forum.  Please don't pay much attention to Dennis, he is moving farther and farther left every day and in so doing is losing what littel credibility that he once had.  He's a useful idiot of the Green party and thats about all.

I wish you much luck in defeating Tim Ryan.  Ryan does not represent the 17th District, to represent us he would actually have to listen to the will of his people.  This area shoots itself in the foot by being so damn loyal to the Democrat party.  Because of that loyalty our rep. can use his vote to satisfy the party leadership without fear of repercussions from the constituents.  Both Ryan and Peolsi know that no matter what Ryan does he'll still be reelected. 

I am very much looking forward to hearing Ryan defend his vote on cap and trade tommorrow on WKBN.  Its the worst thing to come down from Washington in a long while, and will certainly hurt this valley, and no amount of two million dollar grants that are occasionally thrown our way will mitigate the damage that is coming.  IF it passes I predict that Severstal will never reopen and V&M Star will not build their expansion.  Useful idiots like Dennis would say that its a good thing, that we need to put solar panels and windmills up on top of V&M's building to generate the electric to run their EAF and seamless tube mill.  Of course the rest of us know that is simply not possible, but that is what V&M would have to do to be able to compete after cap and trade is enacted into law. 

You can count me as a supporter of your campaign!

Dan Moadus

Can anyone explain Tim Ryan's vote on the Hate Crimes legislation? To give protected class status to all forms of sexual deviancies such as pedophiles. Why would he vote for this? And why would Democrats refuse to grant the same status to priests and policemen?

sfc_oliver

Dennis still doesn't realize that we had positive economic growth until the Democrats took over the congress in Jan of 07.

The US Congress controls the economy Dennis not the President. 

Even this old Sergeant knows that. And I'll vote for anyone who has a chance to beat Tim Ryan, Even another Democrat.

Conservative = Good for America. Liberal spending is destroying us. (and that includes Bush)
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

irishbobcat

conservative=Republican....SAME THING!!!!!!

BAD FOR AMERICA!!!!!!      BAD FOR OHIO!!!!!!!

THANK BOB TAFT FOR THE BUDGET PROBLEMS OHIO FACES TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND DUBYA BUSH FOR THE ECONOMIC AND FOREIGN PROBLEMS AMERICA FACES TODAY!!!!

AND WE WANT TO PUT CONSERVATIVE MAD MOADUS IN WASHINGTON?????  I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan Moadus

I didn't say I wasn't a conservative; I said I wasn't a Republican.

irishbobcat

Read your posts, Dan, you are more conservative than Sarah Palin!

Dan Moadus

Ever heard of any Republicans getting fired for leading a wildcat strike at Lordstown fighting for workers rights as I have?

irishbobcat

Dan Moadus is the Conservative Republican running as a Democrat for the 17th Congressional District. Please check out vindy.com to read his conservative kool-aid writings.....

good for a laugh.....scary for America!

Dan Moadus

I am a Democratic candidate for Tim Ryan's seat. You can learn more about me here: http://www.danmoadus.org/  The site is still under construction so please bear with me. You will find that new content and functionality will be added often.

I look forward to answering any questions about my candidacy and positions that you may have......Dan Moadus