News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Candidate for 17th Congressional District......Dan Moadus

Started by Dan Moadus, July 11, 2009, 05:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan Moadus

I just finished an interview on a Blog Talk Radio  show called "Infidel's Watch"  at: http://infidelsparadise.com/?p=11172  They're out of San Diego and are connected to  http://www.chandlerswatch.com/  which has its own show that broadcasts several nights a week. It is broadcasted by two ex-Marines (probably bad protocol; once a Marine always a Marine). One of the hosts is from Girard so there is a local connection. They were interested in learning about a Conservative Democrat. They kind of thought it wasn't possible.

I told them that most of the Democrats I talk to in the Mahoning Valley express conservative beliefs, such as small government, less taxes, pro military and energy independance (drill here;drill now). It is the leadership of the Democrat Party that has left them. I explained that if elected, I plan on challenging them.

sfc_oliver

Yes Iwasthere it will be, but would we recognize it as the Democratic Republic we love with the freedoms we cherish?
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

iwasthere

sfc_oliver

Thank you for your support, But trust me I've heard it all before from the same groups of people.

What hurts me the most is that these attacks and misspellings actually came from someone who has been educating our children.

It almost scares me where our country is going.
                                  :(

Rick Rowlands

At least this forum has exposed Dennis for who he truly is before he ever got the chance to be elected to office.  I remember when he first started posting here, not many of us knew anything about him or what to think about him, but we sure do now!   

Elmo-Ytown

Wow Dennis, If you disagree with the man that's one thing, but don't disrespect the service he has done for this country, I'm not putting down you or what you do either, I'm just saying a being a soldier isn't like a normal day job, and what SFC Oliver has done by serving his country deserves a little respect, or at least a lack of disrepect.

Thanks for your service sarge.

Assist-Protect-Defend
Military Police

sfc_oliver

Quote from: YtownNewsandViews on July 19, 2009, 09:19:41 PM
Moadus got my vote. He is everything I want in a Congressmen. The only exception is that damn D next to his name. Of course no R can beat Ryan, but could a conservative D?

I sure as hell hope so!

Moadus for Congress!

So far I would have to agree with you.  If he is on the ballot he'll have my vote.

ytowner

Moadus got my vote. He is everything I want in a Congressmen. The only exception is that damn D next to his name. Of course no R can beat Ryan, but could a conservative D?

I sure as hell hope so!

Moadus for Congress!

sfc_oliver

irishbobcat

I was in the Boardman Memorial Parade. I visited my WWII father's grave.

The bottom line Sarge I am done arguing with you. You are a right wing conservative who will never change his mind and I am a left Wing Progressive who will never let you change my mind.

So, do us both a favor and let's set boundaries that you know longer answer my posts and I know longer answer yours.....

Good Day, Sargent.

sfc_oliver

I wished I didn't respect this forum right now.

You wouldn't make a pimple on this Americans ass.

What did you do on memorial day?

irishbobcat

you are a sorry excuse for a soldier, with your bigot opinions...

and I am twice the American you would ever hope to become.....

sfc_oliver

So sad , Dennis that photo was taken on memorial Day of this year while forming up to fire a 21 gun salute to our dead veterans.

You are a very sorry excuse for an American.

irishbobcat

Oh, only true Americans carry guns and still march proudly?

Call me when you git er done.......NOT!

sfc_oliver

It is in committee before the current congress. We'll get it done.

Case is not closed, and won't be as long as true Americans still have a voice in the USA.

http://www.legion.org/cfa/