News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Candidate for 17th Congressional District......Dan Moadus

Started by Dan Moadus, July 11, 2009, 05:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan Moadus

You know I have to ask, "What was the one thing that you disagreed with?"

sfc_oliver

I watched you speech Dan. Not bad. finally found one thing we disagree on so that's not bad at all.
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

ytowner

Quote from: irishbobcat on September 09, 2009, 05:38:40 AM
now I know what a republican in democratic clothing looks like.....

go protest at a schoolyard over obama's speech.....Mr. Conservative.....
You forgot something Spisak, Traficant was a Democrat that was more conservative than most Republicans.

irishbobcat

now I know what a republican in democratic clothing looks like.....

go protest at a schoolyard over obama's speech.....Mr. Conservative.....

Dan Moadus

I attended the "Campaign for Liberty" rally on Court House Square in Warren on Labor Day, and had a chance to introduce my self to the folks. Had a great time, and met some wonderful people. Here is a video of my talk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQy0krpIot4

ytowner

sfc_oliver

I do not want extreme anything. I want the government to shrink back to where it should be. and I can't even define that because Even though I'm smarter than some I do know my limitations.

Dan Moadus

Fascism is government control of business, sounds more like what we have now.

irishbobcat

Put 50 more conservatives in office and watch America go in the wrong direction...extreme right to fascism....

Towntalk

Want to bet that Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck are going to take credit for Van Jones quitting the Obama administration?

Dan Moadus

Good riddance to Van Jones (Obama's Green Jobs Czar). What were they thinking?

Dan Moadus

Sarge, We stop them by showing up at Tea Parties and similar events in ever increasing numbers just to make them aware that we know what they are attempting, and we're having none of it. We keep this up until the 2010 election, then we throw out at least 50 liberals and put in their place, 50 conservatives. Then we can stand down, but stay alert.........Dan

sfc_oliver

Dan we already are in trouble. And I don't have a clue how to stop this moron from hurting us even more. So many are so blind to the facts that they continue to defend even these appointments.

Dan Moadus

It is just incredible, Beck and Hannity reported today that Van Jones (Obama's Green Job czar) is a 911 Truther. It's not enough that he's a communist, now this. If Congress doesn't raise objections to what's going on at the White House after learning about all the baggage that is coming along with the recent appointments, we are really going to be in trouble.

ytowner

His ratings in the key 25-54 demo beat O'Reilly twice this week for the first time ever..... His show is at 5pm.

Move him to 9pm and he could very well have even bigger ratings than O'Reilly.