News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Candidate for 17th Congressional District......Dan Moadus

Started by Dan Moadus, July 11, 2009, 05:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sfc_oliver

I have never made any comments about anything outside of this forum Dennis, It is you who actively searched for and posted my blogs from another site.

Got any thing out there we should look for Dennis?
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

irishbobcat

you do the same , sarge, you do the same and we'll call things even....

sfc_oliver

I suppose you just had to be there.

At any rate Dennis stay out of my life outside this forum. Or I might just start looking into yours.

irishbobcat

Dan, are you running against Ryan or Obama?

Sarge, it is my business when you get on here and write to brag you are going to shoot someone on a Yahoo page....why wouldn't one be scared of you as a former military man making threats to shoot people.....we all know about post military stress syndrome....

Dan Moadus

I just read where the Obama Administration is close to choosing a site to house the prisoners who are currently being housed in Guantanamo Bay after it is closed.

Is it just me, or does anyone else see the lunacy of this. When Obama pledged to close the site, was it because he objected to the holding of people deemed to be "enemy combatants" or was his objection just to where they were being held?

If they're still going to be in jail. What does Obama care which jail it is?

Or could it be this? As has been happening, maybe the plan is to release these people individually, or in small groups. Where then, do these people go? Remember the difficulty they had when they released the small group of Chinese detainees? They couldn't find a country to take them.

Maybe they realized that the problem would be solved if they were housed, then released in our Country. The releases, if spaced out, could be done quietly and these people could just "melt" into the American population with little fanfare.

Ask yourself. If Obama wasn't planning on releasing these people, would he care where the prison is?

sfc_oliver

Good deal, I won't have Dennis in Lowellville. By the way I didn't threaten anyone, I made an idiot; who cussed out a 70 year old woman; a promise. But then that is none of your business, is it Dennis.

irishbobcat

right wing gun carriers can make shooting threats on the internet and the Lowellville Police feel it's ok......reminds me to take my Italian food business out of this little burg.....

Dan Moadus

House Bill 450 is a bill seeking to require every piece of proposed legislation to have language indicating what authorizes it in the Constitution. It has garnered 52 cosponsors, and not a one is a Democrat. Where is the Democrat Party on this? Don't Democrat congressmen and women take an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution? How could not a single Democrat sign on as a cosponsor?

Dan Moadus

Way to go "Sarge". I'm a concealed carry permit holder as well. It is more than just self defense, we have an obligation to protect our fellow man as well. Remember, "When seconds count, the Police are only minutes away".

sfc_oliver

The Lowellville Police know me rather well. I have assisted them with traffic control several times. And the chief and the Sergeant know me by name, in fact the Sergeants Daughter used to come to my house to visit my niece when she lived with us. My reputation speaks for itself in Lowellville. Remember I'm also the local American legion Vice Commander.

irishbobcat

well, considering you posted you wanted to shoot a guy on a Yahoo Group site I don;t think a person with your mentality should be issued one and carry one.....maybe the Lowellville Police should be notified of this.......

sfc_oliver

And I still carry one. Most of the time. Makes you feel safe now doesn't it.

irishbobcat

not as scary as the military allowing you to carry a gun all those years......

sfc_oliver

iwasthere

dan do not assume that "all irishbobcat crowd" agrees with everything that is connected with the red revolution of oct 1917. >:(