News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Candidate for 17th Congressional District......Dan Moadus

Started by Dan Moadus, July 11, 2009, 05:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

dan do not take this as insult this is for all older politicians from all political parties. go into the background and let the younger generation take over running the local, state and federal government. you and others had your time in the government. now, it is time for the next generation to put their footprints on this world.

Rick Rowlands

ytowner

If you live in OH-17, please take the 2-3 minutes to fill out this survey: http://mvred.com/survey/index.php?sid=69543

So far 150+ have responded. Once we hit 300 or so, we'll announce the results on my website. I am striving to hit around the 62-36% margin Obama won over McCain in 2008 in this survey. By doing so, the results would be a bit more accurate, although I understand polls of this nature are unscientific!

Dan Moadus

I would like to offer my heartfelt thanks to any readers of this thread who voted for me in this election. I viewed this election and the coming election as a fight for the restoration of American values, and I tried to play a small part in it. Obviously, my defeat left me disappointed, but in the overall scheme of things, it was a small matter. The fight goes on. I will stay engaged and continue to play a part in it.

Dan Moadus

I don't care about their history in Ohio. I would only care about the one my children went to, and I would be intimately involved in it. If I felt my child was not getting an adequate education I would change schools. Pretty simple actually.

iwasthere

do you agree with charter schools as an choice for k-12 education knowing their past history in Ohio?

Dan Moadus

You don't think you are capable of deciding whether or not a school is bad yourself?

iwasthere

Quote from: Dan Moadus on April 27, 2010, 09:47:11 PM
Why on Earth would anyone want Federal guidelines?
look at the mess that the charter schools has bestowed upon the Ohioans. do not you think the federal government should have a say on these incompetent schools.

Dan Moadus

sfc_oliver

<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Dan Moadus

You can go to my web site to hear the radio ad that I am currently running by clicking here:  http://www.danmoadus.org/

Dan Moadus

Quote from: iwasthere on April 27, 2010, 02:12:35 PM
you would allow the states to spend it on education as they see it without any federal guidelines?
Why on Earth would anyone want Federal guidelines?

jay

Irish and Dan

Hell didn't freeze over but we are having a freeze warning in the Mahoning Valley for tonight.

;D

iwasthere

Quote from: Dan Moadus on April 26, 2010, 10:15:15 PM
I would abolish the Federal Department of Education, take their entire budget and add it to the current federal spending on education then simply send it to the states and allow them to use it as they see fit.  BTW, it was nice to meet you in person tonight.
you would allow the states to spend it on education as they see it without any federal guidelines?

irishbobcat

Dan, it was nice to meet you as well....weather report from Hell...it did freeze over last night......Irishbobcat met Dan Moadus in the flesh and no fists flew....it was a nice polite chat..... The scary liberal met the scary conservative......and all is well......the sun came up this morning.