News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Candidate for 17th Congressional District......Dan Moadus

Started by Dan Moadus, July 11, 2009, 05:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woozle

Obama was being misleading when he denied that his handwriting had been on a document endorsing a state ban on the sale and possession of handguns in Illinois. Obama responded, "No, my writing wasn't on that particular questionnaire. As I said, I have never favored an all-out ban on handguns."
Actually, Obama's writing was on the 1996 document, which was filed when Obama was running for the Illinois state Senate. A Chicago nonprofit, Independent Voters of Illinois, had this question, and Obama took hard line:

35. Do you support state legislation to:
a. ban the manufacture, sale and possession of handguns? Yes.
b. ban assault weapons? Yes.
c. mandatory waiting periods and background checks? Yes.

Obama's campaign said, "Sen. Obama didn't fill out these state Senate questionnaires--a staffer did--and there are several answers that didn't reflect his views then or now. He may have jotted some notes on the front page of the questionnaire, but some answers didn't reflect his views."

Source: FactCheck.org analysis of 2008 Philadelphia primary debate Apr 16, 2008

http://www.ontheissues.org/domestic/Barack_Obama_Gun_Control.htm

iwasthere

Quote from: woozle on February 11, 2010, 01:43:05 PM
Nope..  But I'm sure you don't want the government telling what you can and can't have, Do you??

I for one, am a gun toting, god fearing AMERICAN.. The Day they try to take my freedom away is the day the I stand up and fight...
when did barak say he was going to take away guns from god fearing Americans?

Dan Moadus

I'm listening to Tim Ryan on the Ron Verb show. I have never in my life heard more uninformed political blathering in my life. I can not wait to debate him.

It was like an infomercial with Verb lobbing softball questions to him. He still couldn't hit one out of the infield, as when he tried to defend his Cap and Trade vote. I could not believe that he actually had the nerve to say that they were going to "give" carbon credits to companies. Translated, that means, "We are going to put limits on your energy use, but we are not going to charge you for them." My God, does he think we are stupid?

woozle

Quote from: iwasthere on February 11, 2010, 12:12:05 PM
does a slingshot count?

Nope..  But I'm sure you don't want the government telling what you can and can't have, Do you??

I for one, am a gun toting, god fearing AMERICAN.. The Day they try to take my freedom away is the day the I stand up and fight...

iwasthere

Dan Moadus

Another "Climategate"? Check out this report that three-quarters of the Earth's temperature measuring stations were shut down. From 6,000 stations to 1,500. And guess which stations were shut down. Stations in the colder climates. The Earth's temperature, as an average of readings from these stations would naturally show a warming trend. Is this yet another manipulation by the "green" nuts to validate thier hoax. You be the Judge. Here's the report:  http://scienceandpublicpolicy.org/images/stories/papers/originals/surface_temp.pdf

woozle

iwasthere

that was their message last summer guns, less government, english language only crusade, american flag should be flown in everyone's home, immgrigration and global warming. these statements are what the republicans want the american society to believe. if you are against us you are not for the american way, a joe mccarthy  idealism.

iwasthere

Quote from: Dan Moadus on February 09, 2010, 03:44:15 PM
Sorry "iwasthere", but you are not the determiner of who is and who isn't a Democrat. I was elected three times to office as a Democrat.

The people of the 17th District will determine for themselves what kind of Democrat they want to send to Washington.

I do know this though. The Democrats I talk to believe in a smaller less intrusive government. They believe it is their right to own and bear arms. They believe in American exceptionalism, and that English should be our official lanquage. They believe it should be illegal to step on the American flag. They believe that people who come here illegally should be sent back to where they came from instead of allowing them to access our services. They also think global warming is a bunch of crap and fed up with hearing about "green" this and "green" that. They believe in "profiling" and they are sick of political correctnes.
your resposnes are the same ones that the teabaggers were misinforming the public about barak's whitehouse agendathis past summer.

woozle

Quote from: Dan Moadus on February 09, 2010, 03:44:15 PM
The people of the 17th District will determine for themselves what kind of Democrat they want to send to Washington.

I do know this though. The Democrats I talk to believe in a smaller less intrusive government. They believe it is their right to own and bear arms. They believe in American exceptionalism, and that English should be our official lanquage. They believe it should be illegal to step on the American flag. They believe that people who come here illegally should be sent back to where they came from instead of allowing them to access our services. They also think global warming is a bunch of crap and fed up with hearing about "green" this and "green" that. They believe in "profiling" and they are sick of political correctness.

Right On!!!

sfc_oliver

All I know is that for some reason Mr Ryan is worried about his job. Last election you had to search for any re-election material or even yard signs for Ryan. And this year I have already received a flyer in the mail.
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Dan Moadus

Tell me Dennis, do you believe in any of the things I listed? I know you don't believe that "global warming" is a bunch of crap, but what about the other things I listed. Do you believe in those? Let's see just where you stand.

irishbobcat

Dan, you are a conservative Republican in Democratic clothing.....

You probably also believe the Sun revolves around the earth, the earth is flat, and the moon is made of cheese....

If you're not on drugs, you ought to be....

Dan Moadus

Sorry "iwasthere", but you are not the determiner of who is and who isn't a Democrat. I was elected three times to office as a Democrat.

I do know this though. The Democrats I talk to believe in a smaller less intrusive government. They believe it is their right to own and bear arms. They believe in American exceptionalism, and that English should be our official lanquage. They believe it should be illegal to step on the American flag. They believe that people who come here illegally should be sent back to where they came from instead of allowing them to access our services. They also think global warming is a bunch of crap and fed up with hearing about "green" this and "green" that. They believe in "profiling" and they are sick of political correctness.