News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Solar powered rooftop shingles

Started by irishbobcat, June 25, 2009, 06:42:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

sarge do not beat yourself up on voting for ryan, ryan fooled alot of people into voting for him for the first time. one should beat themself up if they keep electing the same clowns to local, state and federal offices while at the sametime these same clowns play musical chairs with these positions.

sfc_oliver

I have said time and again that I refuse to vote for anyone who is in Washington today. Now who comes forward in 2010 we'll have to see. I do not remember ever voting a straight ticket.  I even voted for Mr Ryan once. That was a mistake.

But again I will not support a candidate who wants to spend money we do not have. for a non existent emergency. And I stress the word emergency.
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

iwasthere

if congress is out of control why does the two parties still exist/elect the same people into office? where is the public outcry to support and vote for independent/ third party candidates? the panel has a few bloggers that are willing to think outside the box and support people that are not part of the two party system. sarge are you one of them that believe in supporting third party candidates or are you one of them that keeps electing the status quo?

sfc_oliver

There is nothing wrong with moving forward with improvements. however, how many times will we sign Bills into law without even reading them? How much will we have pushed down our throats without knowing what it even is until we taste it? We need to slow down and get the economy back under control. then use our heads instead of our dreams. Pay some attention to whats actually happening in this so called congress, because the congress certainly isn't.

iwasthere

sarge when will it be the right time for this nation to start being progressive in our future aka transp, healthcare and other living standards that effects the lives in usa?

sfc_oliver

Just can't get away from that need everything now philosophy can you? Some people just cannot understand that we cannot afford everything at once. And right now we can't afford much of anything.

iwasthere

i believe in finding any alternative methods that will make our lives easier in the future aka transp., food, health, fuel consumption ect.............

ForumManager

irishbobcat

If we took our time sarge, we'd still be waiting to put a man on the moon....

sfc_oliver

And things like this is what I have been talking about. Slow down, take our time. We have new technology all the time. Let's not rush into the wrong replacement for fossil fuels. We have the resources to take all the time needed to find the right replacements, not what might look good today.

irishbobcat

Researchers at Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL) in Richland have developed flexible solar panels that could be installed on roofs like shingles. This technology was originally used to protect flat panel televisions from dampness. Read more at http://earthalterna te.blogspot. com/

__._,_.___