News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Democratic Office Holders Better Shape Up

Started by jay, May 02, 2009, 10:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

made in America does not exist anymore esp when automakers have their products on the wide-world market. made in America means if you build item with materials made from local materials and your final product is made in your garage that is my definition of made in America.

Rick Rowlands

Thats an interesting question.  Someoen needs to ask this the next time Dave is on his WKBN radio show.  I would like for someone to identify just what a foreign car is!

irishbobcat

Democrats better shape up...The Green Party is getting ready to unseat you!

Why?Town

Quote from: jay on May 02, 2009, 10:42:45 PM
  Furthermore, Mr. Betras wants office holders to get rid of any foreign cars they may own.

Now all we have to do is define "foreign car".

Is it an Ohio built Honda?

Maybe it's a Pontiac Vibe(built in California)/Toyota Matrix(built in Canada), both the result of NUMMI (the GM/Toyota partnership dating back to 1984).

I know, it's the Chevy HHR or the 2010 Ford Fiesta (both built in Mexico).

Towntalk

Amen Dave!

The big question not that you are the chairman of the Democratic Party in Mahoning County is how well you will put your words into pratice when choosing candidates?

jay

David Betras, the new Chairman of the Mahoning County Democratic party, lashed out at Youngstown and Mahoning County Democratic office holders who did not attend the "America Fights Back" rally in Warren, Ohio, today.  Furthermore, Mr. Betras wants office holders to get rid of any foreign cars they may own.

WOW!