News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Tribune Chronical Endorses Jay

Started by ytowner, October 17, 2005, 08:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOLOCH

REGGIE

IF REPORTING FACTS ABOUT JAY WILLIAMS MAKES HIM LOOK LIKE A CROOK THEN WHAT DOES THAT TELL THE PEOPLE OF YOUNGSTOWN. IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK AND QUACKS LIKE A DUCK, IT MUST BE A DUCK!

I AM NOT IN THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY - I AM A CONCERNED CITIZEN

WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH CROOKED POLITICIANS RUNNING OUR TOWN!

IT IS TIME FOR A CHANGE!

VOTE MAGGY FOR MAYOR!

Reggie_McLendon

I Really did not look closely at your name.........I never said I supported Jay But I say it now .....I do support Jay Williams for Mayor of Youngstown.........Tell me something why is all of a sudden people like you want to paint him as a crook........Mahoning Valley Democratic Party where did they get all of theses MORALS all of a sudden..........And that what you want more of the same,I see they do what they do best, SLING DIRT...........The Mahoning County Democratic Machine one the most CORUPT seats of power in the HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.........And that's a FACT.......Vote for who ever you like that's your right ............Reggie McLendon

ytowner

Well you may all be upset come November when he is our newest MAYOR!

MOLOCH

REGGIE

WHAT GIVES YOU THE IDEA YOU UPSET ME? I JUST PUT HOW TO SPELL, PRONOUNCE AND THE DEFINITION OF MY NAME. MAYBE THAT WILL HELP YOU AND NEWS & VIEWS SPELL IT CORRECTLY. YOU PRETENDING IT WAS AN ACCIDENT ONLY SHOWS WHY YOU ARE FOR JAY - BIRDS OF A FEATHER

NEWS & VIEWS

YOUR NAME CALLING IS THE ONLY THING THAT IS WRONG WITH THIS BOARD. I KNOW ALLOT OF THE HOUSES ON THE SOUTHSIDE ARE FOR RENT. I LIVE THERE, BUT I OWN.

OUT OF EVERYONE RUNNING FOR MAYOR I ONLY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ONE CANDIDATE WINNING. I DO NOT THINK HE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO EVEN RUN.

THE CANDIDATE THAT GAVE HIS FATHER A CCA LOAN FOR ALMOST $100,000 THEN NEVER TRIED TO COLLECT IT. TRYING TO HIDE IT BY SWITCHING OWNERSHIP OF PROPERTY BETWEEN DIFFERENT FAMILY MEMBERS. I WONDER IF HE HIMSELF ENDED UP WITH ANY OF THAT MONEY.THE ONE WHO'S ENTIRE STREET IS NOT PAYING THEIR FAIR SHARE OF TAXES THAT IS COSTING YOUNGSTOWN OVER A MILLION DOLLARS.

IMAGING WHAT HE CAN TAKE AWAY FROM YOUNGSTOWN AS MAYOR.

WHY DO THESE FACTS NOT BOTHER YOU - ARE YOU A FRIEND OR RELATIVE EXPECTING TO RECEIVE A FAVOR IN THE FUTURE?

IT IS YOU - NOT THE BOARD I PISS OFF   ;D

ytowner

No Moluch; stop this crap you constantly cause. This board is pathetic because of you.

The South Side altogether is the most populated section of the city and those homes aren't the renters. Thats what you want to think!

Anyways how is that 10% Favorable Opinion of Maggie? The 2nd lowest of the candidates.

SHE WILL NOT WIN SO WHY DON'T YOU STOP THESE THINK ABOUT IT POSTS NOW.

All you are doing is pissing this board off and come Nov. 8th JAY WILLIAMS--MAYOR OF YOUNGSTOWN

Reggie_McLendon

Hey take a chill pill you might bust a vein in your forehead....An honest mistake.... ;D ;D

Reggie_McLendon

:'( :'( I'm all broke up....Lets be an adult about this I did not look closely at your name.....Forgive me for the mistake....I was not trying to make fun of you...... :'(

MOLOCH

NEWS & VIEWS

THAT JUST MEANS THAT IS WHERE THE REALTORS OWN THE HOUSES
                        ;D

REGGIE
NO LITTLE BOY - THAT IS NOT WHAT YOU SAID

YOU SAID MOST YOUNGSTOWNERS DON'T EVEN CLAIM THAT NEWSPAPER

YOU MAY WANT TO PROOF READ YOUR STATEMENTS BEFORE YOU POST THEM - WRITE RIGHT -

I SEE WHY THE FORUM MANAGER THINKS YOU ARE NEWS & VIEWS

MOLOCH  (MOL-LOCK)- A FIRE DEMON THAT EATS CHILDREN  :-*    

Reggie_McLendon

I was just saying MOOCH that THE VINDICATOR will write an OFFICAL ENDORSEMENT for anyone and anything they see fit in the TRI COUNTY AREA.....They do it all the time lets not cloud the issue :-* :-*..LOL!...HAve a Beautiful Day MOOCH........Reggie

ytowner

Moluch go take a trip on the south side from Midlothian to Indianola; every block.

Jay has the south side BIGTIME. I saw 2 Hagan signs and about 120 JAY Signs. I know signs aren't votes but that was Patton territory and votes Hagan needs bigtime to win. The East and North Sides are also heavily Jay.

That west side needs to turn out in flying colors or Jay will win with at least 55%

MOLOCH

OK

YOU ARE PROUD THAT JAY GOT THE WARREN NEWSPAPER ENDORSEMENT - I AM JUST GOING TO ASSUME HAGAN USE TO HAVE IT. I DO NOT HAVE TIME NOR A DESIRE TO VIEW HAGAN'S SITE.

HOW MANY PEOPLE WHO LIVE AND VOTE IN YOUNGSTOWN READ THE WARREN NEWSPAPER?

I THOUGHT IT WAS BERTRAM - BUT ANYWAY - DOES HE MAKE THE DECISIONS FOR THE VINDICATOR?  :-*

REGGIE
I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU WOULD HAVE TIME TO PARTICIPATE ON  THIS MESSAGE BOARD CONSIDERING YOU KNOW MOST OF THE CITIZENS OF YOUNGSTOWN SO WELL YOU FEEL THAT YOU CAN SHARE WITH US HOW THEY ALL THINK REPEATEDLY IN YOUR POSTS. ALSO WHAT ARE YOU WINING ABOUT - NO ONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THE NEWSPAPER'S RIGHTS. A NEWSPAPER IS SUPPOSE TO REPORT NEWS IT'S READERS WOULD BE INTERESTED IN - WORLD WIDE.

MOLOCH

Reggie_McLendon

The Vindicator might be in YTOWN but they no longer call themself THE YOUNGSTOWN VINDICATOR......If you read THE VINDY they feel they can speak on anything anywhere in the Mahoning Valley ......So why can't The Warren Tribune Chronicle they have all the right in the world..........Most Youngstowners don't even claim that newspaper...........

ytowner

Ok MOLUCH

Like I said before you say its a Warren Paper here is HAGAN BRAGGING FOR HIS ONLY NEWSPAPER Endorsement in May: Straight off his AWESOME WEBSITE: http://www.bobhaganformayor.com/updates/update013.html

And The Vindicator will announce their endorsement for Jay withn the next 2 weeks. They endorsed Bob Bush in May. They will never endorse Hagan and Betram praises Jay.

MOLOCH

I DID NOT KNOW THERE WAS A YOUNGSTOWN PAPER CALLED THE TRIBUNE CHRONICLE. I ONLY EVER SEEN AND HEARD OF THE VINDICATOR. I KNOW WHERE THE VINDICATOR IS IN TOWN. WHERE IS THE TRIBUNE CHRONICLE OFFICE? WHO HAS THE VINDICATOR ENDORSED?

ytowner

In May they endorsed Hagan. Now a switch. Like so many others.

Endorsement from Trib: http://www.tribune-chronicle.com/editorial/story/1017202005_edi01edit17.asp

And before you say its not a big deal: http://www.bobhaganformayor.com/updates/update013.html