News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Bellamy

Started by jay, March 25, 2009, 09:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

defend ytown is that the way you see your father as a loser? what kind of son/supporter are you of your father in this mayoral race? he can pull an upset this may.

Mary_Krupa

Bellamy was formally invited via first class mail to participate in the mayoral candidates forum which will be held tomorrow night at the OCCHA Hall at 3660 Shirley Road near Midlothian Boulevard. This is sponsored by the 7th Ward Citizens Coalition, Inc. He was also left a voice mail message. So far, he has not responded to the invitation so we do not know whether he will show.
Mary Krupa
"We the People..."

rusty river

DefendYoungstown

Of course, I'm just joking around.

DefendYoungstown

I can't tell you much other than I run into him at the Beverage House and that he's going to lose to Jay Williams. B E L L A M Y

iwasthere

defend ytown, can you tell us more about your father then what is written on the ytown eastside bldgs. i would love to hear his campaign mission statements.

DefendYoungstown

Frank Bellamy is my father.

iwasthere

the only thing i know about bellany that he uses eastside bldgs. to advertise his name for various elections in ran in recent yrs. do you think anyone in office knew what they really knew the office that they were elected to serve? a good officeholder puts qualified people around him/her to assist him/her to make the right decisions for their community that they serve. a good officeholder never puts family or friends in any key/low positions during his/her tenure. a good officeholder finds jobs for family/frds far removed from his/her elected position.

rusty river

Yes, that does sound like a fair compromise. Unfortunately I know nothing about running a campaign.
Check with Bellamy. I do recall him offering his services as a campaign consultant.

iwasthere

rusty river, if i win the general election i will make you chief of staff that pays $65,000 but you will have to take a pay-cut to $45,000, my salary as mayor $50,000. is that a fair compromise?

rusty river

Quote from: iwasthere on April 06, 2009, 10:16:20 AM
thank you very much for your nomination, i accept. would you be my campaign manager? since you work in the city hall you canbe very valuable for inside info for making a case against "mayor J".

Well, that would have to depend on what type of salary the position offers...  ;)

iwasthere

thank you very much for your nomination, i accept. would you be my campaign manager? since you work in the city hall you canbe very valuable for inside info for making a case against "mayor J".

rusty river

Quote from: iwasthere on March 26, 2009, 12:53:47 PM
isn't there anyone that can run against williams and give him the run for his money for a job that he was elected to do but he failed to due because he was to busy finding and filling jobs for his friends from the Mount Calvary Pentecostal Church.

Since you exhibit such mastery over the art of communication in all your posts, I nominate you.

iwasthere

isn't there anyone that can run against williams and give him the run for his money for a job that he was elected to do but he failed to due because he was to busy finding and filling jobs for his friends from the Mount Calvary Pentecostal Church.

rusty river

Actually, Frank Bellamy was active on this forum until this past summer