News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

JAY Orders 2000 More Yard Signs

Started by ytowner, October 12, 2005, 05:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOLOCH

THE FIRST STEP IN SOLVING A PROBLEM IS  RECOGNIZING IT EXISTS.

THEN YOU ASSESS THE SITUATION

THEN LOOK AT ALL THE RESOURCES AT YOUR DISPOSAL TO FIX THE PROBLEM.

FIND THE BEST SOLUTION

AND IMPLEMENT IT.

SHE SHOULD NOT COMMIT TO A SOLUTION UNTIL ALL THE RESOURCES ARE IN FRONT OF HER?

REST ASSURED THAT SHE WILL FALLOW THE LAW WHEN FIXING THE PROBLEMS - SORRY - I JUST CAN NOT MAKE THAT STATEMENT ABOUT JAY - CONSIDERING HIS PAST NON COMPLIANT AUDITS

ytowner

NO Way. i Want my vote to go to someone with a CHANCE; Something SHE DOESN'T HAVE!

Maggy complains everytime I hear her but NEVER HAS SHE SAID 1 WAY TO FIX THOSE PROBLEMS; That is why she will get a whole 100 votes on Nov. 8th.

JAY FOR MAYOR

MOLOCH

JAY - THE EDUCATED CITY WORKER THAT WAS REPEATEDLY FOUND IN  NON COMPLIANCE WITH  STATE AUDITS. WHO GAVE HIS DAD A HUGE LOAN AND NEVER TRIED TO COLLECT - THAT SOUNDS CORRUPT TOO.

ONLY MAGGY IS NOT CORRUPT!

THAT IS WHY WE NEED HER AS MAYOR!

SHE KNOWS THE CITY CHARTER BETTER THAN THE REST OF THEM TOO!
SHE CAN DO THE JOB AND WOULD DO IT PROPERLY!

HEY NEWS AND VIEWS , JUST CURIOUS- IF SHE WERE A MAN , WOULD YOU VOTE FOR HER?

ytowner

Ok. Lets talk about a chance.

Who is more likely to be the corrupted one?

Jay: The Educated City Worker

Hagan: The UnEducated State Worker known for the poor concerns of his own district but the good of his own self. Would he be running this year if his term is up like he said he is not? I think not.. Sign of a corrupt politician right there.

JAY FOR MAYOR.
Maggie has no shot whatsoever. You and I and everyone know that; all she is doing is hurting Hagan and I support that!

MOLOCH

REGGIE

THE  REASON I DO NOT LIKE JAY - I HAVE STATED BEFORE

THE NON COMPLIANCE DURING STATE AUDITS!
THE CDA LOAN THAT WAS GIVEN TO HIS FATHER AND THEN NOT PAID BACK! SWITCHING PROPERTY BETWEEN FAMILY MEMBERS IN AN ATTEMPT TO HIDE IT.
THE FACT HIS ENTIRE STREET HAS A COMMERCIAL TAX  ABATEMENT SO THE CITY LOOSES OVER A MILLION IN 15 YRS!

WHY DO YOU SAY IT  IS CAUSE HE IS BLACK INSTEAD OF THE TRUTH?

IS IT TO TRY AND MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE A VICTIM INSTEAD OF WHAT HE IS?

THE SUBURBS GROW WITH NEW BUSINESSES AND HOUSING BEING BUILT CONTINUOUSLY. WHY THEN ARE BUSINESSES AND PEOPLE LEAVING Y-TOWN?

WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER CROOKED POLITICIAN!
WE NEED SOMEONE WHO WILL DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY!

IT IS TIME FOR A CHANGE!

MAGGY FOR MAYOR!
THINK ABOUT IT!

ytowner

How many people have said Hagan is a great guy?

How many people actully live in the city endorsed by his unions?

Do you really think people will beleive you? That WYTV Debate is going to ends Hagan's camp. for GOOD.

Jay for Mayor

Reggie_McLendon

I respect you guys more you showing ;D ;D what's your real reason why you don't like Jay...........Keep them hoods off show you faces.....LOL!.........This is my last time on this site I care not to belong to such an RACIST SITE................

D.A.

Sometimes you can judge a candidate by his supporters.   Having the support of a major slumlord causes me to worry.

Hagan For Mayor

jay

In some neighborhoods, the predominant yard sign is the "For Sale" sign.

MOLOCH

FUNNY YOU PUT IT THAT WAY -

WASN'T TOO LONG AGO I HEARD THE SAME STATEMENT ABOUT A BLACK MAN -

SO WHAT - TREAT ALL MEN EQUAL - BUT NOT WOMEN

WHY DON'T YOU LIKE WOMEN?
ARE YOU JEALOUS OF OUR PRETTY CLOTHES?
DID YOUR MA MA BEAT YOU?
CAN'T YOU SATISFY ONE?
DID YOUR EX WIFE TAKE YOU FOR EVERYTHING AND IS NOW WITH A YOUNGER GUY?
OR DID A WOMAN TAKE YOUR MAN?

WAKE UP - WOMEN ARE IN POSITIONS OF POWER EVERYWHERE!

I AM NOT STUPID - I PURPOSELY AGGRAVATE YOU BECAUSE I ENJOY IT.  ;D WHEN YOU CALL ME NAMES I FEEL THAT I HAVE SUCCEEDED  ;D I AM EVIL  ;D NOW GO EAT A PEPCID  ;D

MOLOCH -

ytowner

Moluch your stupid Think About It slogan means Nothing to me.
Maggy has absolutely NO SHOT OF WINNING. No Women will be mayor of this city in the next 40 years. MARK MY WORDS!

Jay v. Hagan.

Mayor Jay Williams.
I love the ring!

MOLOCH

AN EMPLOYEE OF MINE INFORMED ME TODAY THAT WHEN HE AND HIS WIFE ARRIVED HOME (THEY OWN THEIR HOME) FROM SHOPPING THERE WAS A JAY SIGN IN THEIR YARD. THEY OF COURSE DESTROYED IT (THEY ARE VOTING FOR MAGGY) BUT WHY WAS IT THERE? WHOOPS WRONG HOUSE - YA, SURE. I ALSO FOUND OUT THAT JAY HAS A COUPLE REALTORS SUPPORTING HIM AND THEY ARE PUTTING HIS SIGNS ON ALL THEIR RENTAL PROPERTIES. THIS GIVES PEOPLE THE ILLUSION THAT ALLOT OF PEOPLE ARE SUPPORTING HIM WHEN IT IS ACTUALLY ONLY ONE - THE OWNER. THAT IS WHY THE CRACKHEAD HAS A SIGN - HE RENTS. THAT IS DECEIVING. YOU SHOULD NOT NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THINGS NOT ALWAYS BEING WHAT THEY SEEM FROM YOUR MAYOR.
                            THINK ABOUT IT!

ytowner

What a poor excuse on your part MOLUCH. When you put a sign there you support the candidate and will vote for him. If I do recall Hagan had only around 3,000 votes in the primary to win. If Jay already has 2,000 yard signs, sure they aren't votes; but it gives you an idea of how many people are supporting JAY.

And I was down at his headquarters Monday taking pictures and I saw about 10 people in 15 minutes go in and out and I asked them what they were doing and they all said they were going to get signs; but they ran out so they are ordering more.

I am happy that crackhead across the street is voting for JAY. At least he knows who the best candidate actully is.

MOLOCH

HOW MUCH IS HE PAYING THE PEOPLE TO PUT HIS SIGNS IN THEIR YARD? ;D

THE REASON I ASK THIS IS .... THE UNEMPLOYED CRACK HEAD THAT LIVES ACROSS THE STREET HAS ONE .... I KNOW HE IS NOT GOING TO BUY A SIGN TO PUT IN HIS YARD, HE NEEDS HIS FREE MONEY FOR HIS CRACK AND BEER. I WOULD ASK HIM BUT SINCE I HAD TO CALL THE POLICE ON HIM FOR FIGHTING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND THEY TOWED HIS STOLEN CAR HE WAS DRIVING WE DO NOT TALK. NICE CLASS OF PEOPLE BACKING JAY - WONDER WHY THAT IS?

JUST BECAUSE HE PUTS 3000 SIGNS UP (WASTE OF TREES) DOES NOT MEAN HE WILL WIN - I THINK HE WILL NEED MORE THAN 3000 VOTES TO WIN. I BET ALLOT OF PEOPLE WITH JAY SIGNS CAN'T EVEN VOTE. UNLESS I AM WRONG AND FELONS CAN VOTE  ;D

ytowner

He had a couple hundred to begin with and now the requests are  POURING IN and people are THINKING ABOUT IT and want JAY for MAYOR!

Now Hagan has around 1,000; some of which were put in Democratic Homes of those WHO WILL NOT EVEN VOTE FOR HAGAN.

People are finally standing up to these signs and where Hagan lives on the North Side is COVERED with Jay Signs. African Americans-Whites-Others-Dems-GOP.

The word is spreading and the VOTE FOR JAY Campaign is looking good!

JAY FOR MAYOR!