News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Skolnick to be on the radio - Thursday, October 6

Started by jay, October 05, 2005, 05:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ytowner

At my office in Boardman we can't pick up the signal. The frequency and reception is awful..

jay

Dave Skolnick made some favorable comments about Maggy during the radio program today.  Was anyone else able to listen to the program?

MOLOCH

YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE EVERYONE CONCEDE AND LET JAY WIN

BUT IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN -

DID YOU SEE THE ARTICLE IN THE VINDICATOR UNDER THE CHICKEN PICTURE? MAGGY'S FAME WILL LAST LONG PAST 15 MINUTES EVEN IF SHE DOES NOT WIN THE ELECTION ( FOR YOUNGSTOWN'S SAKE I HOPE SHE DOES )- MAGGY WILL BE AROUND BECAUSE HER CARING ABOUT YOUNGSTOWN WILL NOT STOP AFTER THE ELECTION !

TO BAD THAT CAN'T BE SAID FOR ALL THE CANDIDATES!

MAGGY FOR MAYOR
        THINK ABOUT IT!

ytowner

Jay. That is great.

HAGAN is a chicken. You don't have to have a college ed to know its JAY-HAGAN. We need 5 minute responses. Not these 6 candidate 1 minute responce BS.

I would love to see those other 4 candidates just tell Hagan they don't want to be in a debate; so Jay and Hagan can go one on one. Then I would love to see Hagan's chicken his way out of that one.

Jay For Mayor.
No Need to THINK ABOUT IT; Jay is the next Mayor of YTOWN

MOLOCH

I THOUGHT IT WAS -
HE REFUSED UNLESS ALL CANDIDATES COULD PARTICIPATE - WHICH IS ADMIRABLE NOT CHICKEN. HE WANTS TO BE FAIR TO HIS FELLOW CANDIDATES - NOT DISCRIMINATE AGAINST THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE THE POOR CANDIDATES LIKE JAY. IF JAY GOT INTO OFFICE, WOULD HE CONTINUE TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST THE POOR?  THINK ABOUT IT!

MAGGY FOR MAYOR!

jay

Watch WYTV-33 news tonight at 11:00 p.m. to see if they run the story about the chicken man walking around in front of Hagan's campaign office.  The stunt was held to protest Hagan's refusal to debate Jay Williams on the radio.

jay

Dave Skolnick will be a guest on the Louie Free Radio Show on Thursday, October 6.  The talk radio program is on WGFT 1500AM and airs between 8:00 a.m. and noon.