News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

A Two Candidate Debate  -  Is it Fair?

Started by jay, September 02, 2005, 06:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOLOCH

;D HA HA HA HA - OH TELL ME - OH GREAT INTELLIGENT ONE - HOW DO I QUICK A POST? HA HA HA - YOU ARE SO FUNNY WHEN YOU GET ANGRY  :D

QUIT WITH THE NAME CALLING - I DON'T WANT YOU GETTING KICKED OFF - YOUR FUN!

THIS IS USUALLY WHERE YOU SAY YOU WILL NEVER POST HERE AGAIN BLA BLA BLA .... THEN YOU WILL BE GONE FOR A COUPLE DAYS - CAN YOU SKIP IT THIS TIME? AND JUST BEHAVE  ;D

MAGGY FOR MAYOR
                 THINK ABOUT IT!!!!
                                       ;D  

ForumManager

Please refrain from name calling.

You will notice the previous reply has been modified with the word DELETED in two places.

Last warning.

ytowner

Ahh go ahead and support that.

1. Maggy has been done since day 1. So quick the posts that I am scared of her. I am absolutely not. Why would a DELETED like her scare me? She doesn't. She'll be lucky to get 500 votes.

2. Bob Hagan is a little DELETED. I mean the only reason he refuses to do a one on one debate is he is SCARED. He knows Jay will take hundreds of votes from him if they go one on one because JAY is a lot better.

I was bored in that PBS Debate listening to Kornchak and Teagues and Maggy and Gilmartin.

They are all the MIKE RAPOVY'S of the race!

MOLOCH

jay

A radio station is trying to hold a debate between Jay Williams and Bob Hagan.  A TV story today claims that Bob Hagan will not participate unless all six candidates are invited.

MOLOCH

YES ,ANY DEBATE FOR MAYOR SHOULD INCLUDE ALL OF OUR POSSIBLE CHOICES FOR MAYOR. SEEMS LIKE  SOMEONE IS SCARED THAT ONE OR MORE OF THE CANDIDATES NOT INVITED WOULD MAKE THE GUYS WITH MONEY LOOK BAD. THE PUBLIC HAS A RIGHT TO LEARN WHAT ALL THE CANDIDATES THOUGHTS ARE SO WE CAN DECIDE WHO WE WANT FOR THE JOB.

PattiB

You're right that would be a fair debate, for them that is since neither has any clue about the city charter. They can make each other sound intelligent.
Raising teenagers is like being pecked to death by a chicken!
Patti

ytowner

No.

The TWO Candidates with the BEST Shot of winning , JAY-HAGAN, should have the right to a private debate because one of the two will become next mayor. Why have no namers waste time when more questions can be answered for the future mayor?

jay

Should a candidates' debate include all of the candidates running for Mayor of Youngstown?