News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Universal Health Care's New Home on the Web

Started by irishbobcat, November 25, 2008, 10:35:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishbobcat

Universal Health Care's New Home on the Web

H.R. 676, my bill for universal, single-payer health care, has a new home on the web!

www.johnconyers.com/healthcare

This new page on my website has background on our health care crisis, details on how H.R. 676 will fix it, and ways to get involved in the fight for universal health care.  Please visit the new site and take a look around.

The need for high-quality, affordable health care for all Americans has never been more pressing.  Every week, new articles and academic studies show the rising costs and falling quality of care.  But for millions of Americans, the case is not made for universal health care in their newspapers or email inboxes.  The need to change our broken system is apparent in their soaring medical bills, limited choice of doctors, hours dealing with red tape for simple care, and fear that one more trip to the emergency room will send them into bankruptcy.

My new health care page will be a place for the millions of Americans to share their health care horror stories, become better informed about the comprehensive change my single-payer plan has to offer, and sign on to be a citizen co-sponsor of H.R. 676.  I hope you'll visit the new site and spread the word to your family and friends.

www.johnconyers.com/healthcare

Together, we will fix our broken health care system.

Thank you for your continued commitment to a better--and healthier—democracy.