News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Palin Did Drugs

Started by Towntalk, September 17, 2008, 07:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

According to the Democrats there is no such thing as a "moderate" Democrat ... you are either a 100% Democrat or you are a "Republican".

According to the Republicans ... ditto.

Independents are nobodies.

Jay Williams calls himself an Independent, yet when push comes to shove he's a faithful Democrat, otherwise he would not have been allowed to introduce Biden today. Look at who he endorsed.

Remember in earlier campaigns George McKelvey was told to stay away when the Democratic candidates came to town.

ytowner

Quote from: Towntalk on September 17, 2008, 09:41:43 PM
Try the Demobrats. And by the way, who was it that hacked Palins E-mail? You can bet your socks that it was a Demobrat.
That is as low as you can go. I hope the Democrats are proud of their brand right now, they are reaching new lows.

The Independent brand will be the majority brand in 2-4 years with a ton of Democratic defects. I do not know how any moderate or conservative Democratic could remain in that far left party. Dean - Pelosi - Reid have taken it to the extreme left!

Towntalk

Try the Demobrats. And by the way, who was it that hacked Palins E-mail? You can bet your socks that it was a Demobrat.

ytowner

Who cares. So did Bush. So did Obama, who also smoked cigarettes. McCain smoked when he was young as well.

A lot of people do that crap, I never did though!

Oldmill

Naaa Naaah   I'm tellin !  Palin did drugs ! Gawd help us all ! Whats the big deal ? Oh I forgot its illegal.  My God if thats the worst she did in her life shes a saint.  Folks have been smokin weed for damn near ever. If ya listen to the media, Obama did crack and had sex with another man , who's telling the truth and who is lying ? You and I will never know the real truth. Write in Ron Paul then we will have a real president