News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Sarah Who?

Started by jay, August 29, 2008, 11:06:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

For those following the Palin Troopergate matter, I have just put up on my website a document on the matter that you will be intereste in reading containing e-mails and memos.

Read them and you be the judge.

http://farrell-report.tripod.com

Towntalk

I guess that if I were to be in her shoes, I would be weighing every word too.

Never before in my memory has a Vice Presidential candidate received this much attention right out of the starting gate.

When the opposition's Presidential candidate pays more attention to her than he does McCain (or at least that's the impression we get from all the news coverage we're getting) its no wonder that she's being very careful about what she says.

As I prepare my web site each day there are at least 12 - 15 articles on Palin and that doesn't include TV \Radio transcripts. This is unheard of in past elections.

McCain's age has a whole lot to do with it added to the fact that he said that he's be a one term President which places her in a position to make the run herself  in 2012.

Towntalk

ForumManager

thanks for the link, Towntalk.
I wasn't impressed with her interview.  it was evident she was weighing every word very carefully.  Many people don't interview well and since she has come under the gun so much we can all understand why she was cautious.

ytowner

Quote from: Towntalk on September 14, 2008, 12:39:01 AM
When ABC aired Charlie Gibson's interview with Sarah Palin, it was heavily edited. Here is the full unedited transcript:

http://marklevinshow.com/gibson-interview/
Don't you just love the question on the Bush Doctrine. Even I a Bush supporter doesn't have the slightest clue what half that stuff is.

MCCAIN
PALIN 2008

Towntalk

When ABC aired Charlie Gibson's interview with Sarah Palin, it was heavily edited. Here is the full unedited transcript:

http://marklevinshow.com/gibson-interview/

Towntalk

As to whether Mayor Palin told the Police to charge for the kits or not has yet to be documented. Where is the black and white memo or letter with her handwriting on it. I want to see the paper trail with my own two eyes with the documents in my own two hands, not the word of a talking head on TV, a blogger with not direct first person singular relation to the city, or the Police Department, or the word of newspaper writers.

ForumManager

Interesting

I saw a news byte that said Alaska has the highest rate of rape and  women murdered by men per capita  in the nation. Don't know if that is accurate.

Towntalk

TRANSCRIPT VIA CNN

"Make no mistake about this, Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be vice president of the United States of America. Let's get that straight," Biden said testily when a voter told Biden he was glad the Delaware senator had been chosen and not Clinton.

"She's a truly close personal friend and she is qualified to be President of the United States of America, she's easily qualified to be Vice President of the United States of America and quite frankly it might have been a better pick than me," he continued.

"I mean that sincerely, she's first rate."

ytowner

Website is down, upgrading the system tonight. Should be back tomorrow. Check race42008.com to see it.

He says Hillary should've been the VP!!!!

sfc_oliver

Well I don't know about the rest of the world, But i am beginning to like Governor palin more and more every day.
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Towntalk

The bad thing about it was that Rush Limbaugh ran the clip at least 10 times today. I will not be linking to it on my web site because I suspect that Biden wanted to crawl into a hole and pull in in after himself.

ForumManager

Towntalk... not your link...  the one at mvred.com

I followed yours... what an embarrassing moment that must have been.