News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Republicans for Jay (?)

Started by jay, June 30, 2005, 09:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Comrade_Atek

I'm a registered democrat but I am for Jay Williams because he is, in my opinion, the best candidate. The opinion of the Democratic and Republican parties matters little to me: It's time for the voters of America to live up to a true representative democracy and choose quality candidates for themselves. If party politics can't bring up better candidates than Bush and Kerry, then it's not a very good system anymore. The people of this country should be educated enough to be able to make intelligent candidacy decisions with out the help of the collective mind of the wealthy party members.

ytowner

NO! As a Republican I am appalled the Republican has yet to drop out. On 21 he said he would'nt but they interviewed the Republican County Chair and he sure wants him to drop out because he said how much he loves Jay.

BUT THE THING IS.... I think Jay Will Win this anyway!

jay

Two different stories in the local news today indicated that the local Republican Party is supporting mayoral candidate Jay Williams rather than the Republican Party's own candidate.

Isn't this odd?