News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Senator McCain’s microphone is too low in volume!

Started by Frank Bellamy, MAP Masters of Applied Politics, June 30, 2008, 12:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ytowner

Frank Bellamy, MAP Masters of Applied Politics

Senator McCain’s microphone is too low in volume!

I saw Presidential Candidate Senator John McCain speak on TV yesterday at a local auto manufacturing plant. It was embarrassing to hear what sounded like “mumbles” coming from McCain during his speech. As an after thought, it occurred to me that his microphone volume was turned down very low. 

This is a staff level blunder that should never happen during a political campaign. The McCain Political Campaign Team should pay special attention to the presentation (both Audio and Visual) of their candidate in the future. Also, have the senator to dress in full business attire and not that open-collar style because it has no voter appeal for him. These are just my professional assessments on the tactics needed to win an election.

What do you think?

Frank Bellamy, MAP
Master of Applied Politics
imailisbest@sbcglobal.net