News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Industrial Leadership for Y-Town

Started by irishbobcat, April 27, 2008, 10:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishbobcat

Industrial Leadership for Youngstown

April 27, 2008

As we see more and more renewable energy technology and manufacturing coming to Ohio, I continue to raise the question, why is Youngstown always lagging behind?

For 20 years Bob Hagan has served our valley in Columbus and has no accomplishments to show for bringing jobs back to the poor, working, and middle class of the 60th district.

The bottom line is Bob Hagan does not have the leadership abilities to get the job done.

It's time we elect an independent candidate to the state house who will less time fighting with Republicans and spend more time delivering solutions to industry challenges and jobs for the 60th district.

As the independent candidate for State Representative, I pledge to work with an innovative infrastructure of technology, research and development, transportation infrastructure, and funding, to afford companies a competitive advantage in the evolving marketplace of renewable energy and offer forward thinking companies an innovative and pro-business environment in which to succeed for years to come.

For many companies, the bridge between research and commercialization has proven challenging. I will help accelerate this phase by providing clients direct access to cutting edge research at Ohio universities and other prime research facilities. We need to work with businesses and their research partners each step of the way, providing industry-specific advice, industrial process, and market knowledge.

Every effort must be  made to connect qualified clients with funding opportunities through incentives, matching research grants, low interest loans, and access to potential investors via angel investor networks and venture capitalist organizations. Also, pairing proposed production facilities with end users such as military bases or industrial plants

I will also work in matching clients with other companies, growers, government agencies and suppliers to form commercially successful collaborations. Each situation brings unique a unique set of needs. These variables may include real estate, labor pool, transportation or access to airports, railyards, industrial parks, or other needs.

This is the type of leadership Bob Hagan has failed to deliver to the 60th district.
It's time for a change. If not now, when?

Dennis Spisak-Independent Green Party Candidate for State Representative-60th District

Campaign site: Http:// votespisak.tripod.com

Visit our links to renewable energy and progressive works programs